BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vuvuzela'S At Ewood Park

What a set of miserable buggers we are!!

A few here and there won't do any harm will they?

I'd see them as part of the mix but can't see them catching on any more than the mexican wave fad that briefly tried to make itself part of football experience

"Wont do any harm will they"

Bit rich from you Mr Drummer boy.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a set of miserable buggers we are!!

A few here and there won't do any harm will they?

They'll be banned the moment one sparks Andrews out and inadvertently wins us the game.

Wasn't bothered either way, but after going to Huddersfield last night and hearing ONE of their fans with a vuvuzela, I have changed my mind.

Ban them now, one was loud enough, imagine a stadium full.

Yea, that one vuvuzela totally destroyed the atmosphere last night.

DON'T ban them.

a few here and there will be good... that's all there would be anyway.

Singing would still be heard, in SA 90% of the crowd had them, that won't happen over here.

You're darned tootin' it wont't!!

DON'T ban them.

a few here and there will be good... that's all there would be anyway.

Singing would still be heard, in SA 90% of the crowd had them, that won't happen over here.

:rover: more like 20% of the crowd had them in sud africa :rolleyes::brfcsmilie:

OH you sit in the JW upper, ###### thats were I normally sit when I go along. :P

Play away mate as long as its not so noisy it drowns out my ipod.

Despite the fact it made TV viewing rather tiresome I still want to experience what they are like when I'm in the ground.

I'm keen to hear a dud la dud la da charge, everytime we go on the attack.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody hear any of these?

I wouldn't have been able to hear ten thousand bloody Vuvuzelas over the ludicrous noise levels of the speakers in the JW Upper. Bloody awful racket. If one wants to hold a converstaion with other supporters / friends at half time it's damn near impossible. It shouldn't be so. I haven't seen many people for 4 months and I can't even hold a basic conversation because of 15 mins of the half time scores, the piggin match draw and banshee level music. :angry2:

Anybody from BRFC lurking around please take note!!

Definitely heard one towards the last 10 minutes of the game coming from either JW upper/lower towards the Everton fans, or from the Everton fans themselves. Quite afew others in the Darwen End "noticed" it too.

I wouldn't have been able to hear ten thousand bloody Vuvuzelas over the ludicrous noise levels of the speakers in the JW Upper. Bloody awful racket. If one wants to hold a converstaion with other supporters / friends at half time it's damn near impossible. It shouldn't be so. I haven't seen many people for 4 months and I can't even hold a basic conversation because of 15 mins of the half time scores, the piggin match draw and banshee level music. :angry2:

Anybody from BRFC lurking around please take note!!

Its the same in Riverside - its a bloody racket. You cant chat to your mates because of the noise levels. I was wondering if there are any Health and safety guidelines on volumes levels for PA systems on concourses. I have a meter on my phone and its was peaking at 110 decibels.

Its the same in Riverside - its a bloody racket. You cant chat to your mates because of the noise levels. I was wondering if there are any Health and safety guidelines on volumes levels for PA systems on concourses. I have a meter on my phone and its was peaking at 110 decibels.

They used to have to keep the volume down when Ewood was first rebuilt because of complaints from local residents. I could hardly hear the thing then. Sublime to the ridiculous now.

Archived