BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Rovers Cafe Bar

As for texting, phones shouldnt be allowed on anyone in a customer service based environment.

When I cover reception I manage by holding it up behind the PC screen and if someone came through the main doors I move round and slide the phone next to the keyboard. Non the wiser, until it vibrates very loudly :lol:

A good sacking every now and then used to keep employees on their toes.

Does anybody know if that chap could be dismissed outright for asking 'is it pissingdown'?

Is it pissing down, IS, a common term or phrase, so to be dismissed would be extremely hard to carry out without some sort of comeback on the company unless they stipulated it in the terms of their contract that words like this are unacceptable.

Plus JW upper would have to complain to the store in writing for it to be taken any further which would then make Jw upper 'the wally with the brolly' from Blackburn :lol::lol: .

It's the employment process that has screwed businesses over. Too much outside influence. Businesses are under pressure over who they can employ and are definitely not allowed to summarily dismiss the ones that prove inadequate. A good sacking every now and then used to keep employees on their toes.

Does anybody know if that chap could be dismissed outright for asking 'is it pissingdown'?

Just put it down as toilet humour

It's the employment process that has screwed businesses over. Too much outside influence. Businesses are under pressure over who they can employ and are definitely not allowed to summarily dismiss the ones that prove inadequate. A good sacking every now and then used to keep employees on their toes.

A quiet talking to from his supervisor and a verbal warning would be suffice.

Would you want him to lose his job for swearing?

Had similar myself.

What is it with the retail sector that they employ the lowest common denominator as often as they can get away with? Because nobody else wants these jobs due to the low pay.

I would love to see the interview process - maybe its conducted by text or on facebook. :rock:

Archived