SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Semi Finals Discussion

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Third place final tonight.

Could be a good game if both sides are able to put their disappointment to one side and go for it. Certainly seems that Uruguay are determined to make the most of the opportunity and I fancy they might prevail as underdogs.

They are a well-drilled side and we saw how Germany fared when they faced good organisation at the back as opposed to the rabble of England and Argentina.

So that is Uruguay hexed then!

Really enjoyable game last night with both teams just going for it. Not a fan of the concept itself and think it should be scrapped, but that was probably the best game of the tournament. I guess I shouldn't mention Schweinsteiger being caught on the ball and allowing Uruguay to break and score though...

Really enjoyable game last night with both teams just going for it. Not a fan of the concept itself and think it should be scrapped, but that was probably the best game of the tournament. I guess I shouldn't mention Schweinsteiger being caught on the ball and allowing Uruguay to break and score though...

Definitive proof indeed that he is in fact human... :lol:

Really enjoyed the game; two well drilled sides going for the win. The Germans are a very impressive outfit. Three podium finishes in a row points to their national footballing excellence.

Archived