BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 2010-2011

Fantasy league on ESPN has been created which gives people plenty of time to sign up and also to discuss the various league settings.

At the moment the league is set-up so that there will be a live auction draft and also free agent auctions rather than a waiver system. Instead of team defenses there are spots for entire defensive lines and then for two safeties and two cornerbacks.

If people could pm with your email addresses and I will send invites to the league. The league has a maximum of 16 spots and so far 3/16 are taken (will make it smaller depending on the level of interest).

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:angry2: grrrrrRRRRRRRR CANT GET IN FOR SOME REASON,COMES UP NO SUCH LEAGUE??????

I had the same problem until i registered. Top right on this webpage should be a little drop down menu, on there is a register now option. I think they have some payable benefits, but i chose the free option.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/standings?leagueId=117379#

Once you have registered and logged in you should be able to view the BRFCS league.

I hope this helps.

I was just thinking that it was time to look for a fantasy football league...

If there's still space, I'd join.

There's space, just pm me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Eddie & all, are you happy with the auction style draft? Took part in my first ever auction draft last night and can't say I liked it, but if that's the consensus then it's fine.

Personally I prefer it. There's such a huge difference between drafting first and drafting say 13th, so the auction removes the luck of the draft position and adds a bit more skill the process. I also find it quite interesting to watch who people bid on and how they use their cash.

Yeah I can understand that, but I'd always trade my 16th+17th pick for the first overall and that say it all really. I'm happy with either though, whatever the majority want I'm fine with.

I had the same problem until i registered. Top right on this webpage should be a little drop down menu, on there is a register now option. I think they have some payable benefits, but i chose the free option.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/standings?leagueId=117379#

Once you have registered and logged in you should be able to view the BRFCS league.

I hope this helps.

i can see the league but cant join grrrrrr

Archived