BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 2010-2011

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a go at the Mock Auction Draft yesterday. Was pretty exciting, if a bit long. Pretty pleased with my draft picks too.

QB Matt Schaub/Chad Henne/Vince Young

RB Maurice Jones-Drew/Jason Snelling/Darren Sproles

WR Jerricho Cotchery/Wes Welker/Braylon Edwards/James Jones

TE Vernon Davis/Kellen Winslow

D/ST Ravens/Packers

K Ryan Longwell/Jeff Reed

Need to start discussing a draft date. It will have to be in August or early September and most likely a Saturday or Sunday because of work commitments for people and time zone differences. Is there a weekend that wouldn't work for people?

Need to start discussing a draft date. It will have to be in August or early September and most likely a Saturday or Sunday because of work commitments for people and time zone differences. Is there a weekend that wouldn't work for people?

Early Sept is probably best, bit closer to the actual season, gets training camp injuries taken into account.

im having one last go ,i can join leagues from the directory ,i can see this league but it wont let me join for some starnge reason.

ABBEY it looked a bit odd to me when I signed up, but if you've been invited, that means Eddie reserved a slot for you, and you are in, I think you can just select one of the reserved slots and go from there... I think that's what I did, something along those lines.

re: the draft, weekends suck for me in general, friday and sunday evenings my time (-5 gmt) are awful, as I'm driving 4 hours each way between my work and my house... And the weekends, I'm trying to spend time with my wife. and that situation won't clear up before September, I don't think (stupid housing market).

I'll try to make anything work, as I know weekends are the most attractive option, and there are a few weekends that might be better for me, but please try not to have it before the weekend of Aug 21/22, anything before that and I can guarantee I can't make it.

JHC!!!!!!!!!!! ive done it yaY and won a tenner on a scratchie....forgot to check lotto for saturday so lucky 3 i hope.

is it a one year league or the start of a keeper? i never know about draft days because it depends if i get called out at work which for the last 2 weeks as been mad ,17 hour shifts and stuff.

It will be a live draft, I'll send out an email soon and I'll work out a date once everyone has let me know when they have a free couple of hours.

2 spots still left if anyone is interested or knows anyone.

We'll do it as close to the start of the season as possible, although you want to give people a bit of time to carry out pre-season trades as well, but it's just about finding a time when everyone can get on. End of September would probably be ideal.

Still Ochocinco.

August. End of September would be after Week 3.

TO signed with the Bengals yesterday.

True, sorry lost my dates there. August or first weekend in September, best to aim for August though as people may have a bit more free time.

Each person will have 500 to spend in the auction, I haven't changed it yet, but think it is at 260 or something now, but will add more.

Archived