BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 2010-2011

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to bed after Eli's interception in the second quarter. The Giants looked absolutely dreadful. The way they capitulated on the first drive was particularly galling. Seeing the Colts (one of the worst running teams in the league) ripping off huge gains against the vaunted Giants defence was indicative of the problems rife within the team. Don't even get me started on the stale, ponderous offensive play-calling. Coughlin can only stand looking confused with his hands on his hips so many times before fingers are pointed at him.

The Moss catch was brilliant. Revis might be one of the best CB's in the league but you can't always stop Randy.

Another Packers win which is good to see. Still room for improvement though, Rodgers looked poor in the first half but a lot better in the second. Hopefully we can do a deal with the Bills for Marshawn Lynch, with Grant out for the season we need him badly.

CM3 continues his great start to the season (amazing considering he missed pre-season) 6 sacks in two games so far. Finley continues to improve 4 catches for 104 yards against the Bills.

Lost my fantasy league game by .5. Had Rodgers and Forte and thought they would see me through but some dire Rushing stats in that game.

Packers need to step it up or I've wasted my money backing them :P

Mind you can't beat the Giants for mistakes and penalties. The game at the weekend was just awful, at times it was like they actually wanted to lose. 3 15 yards penalties for pushing players after the play was over right in front of the officials. Coughlin needs to get the dressing room back or he won't see the season out. Superbowl was a long time ago to New Yorkers.

8-8 or 9-7 will be good for the Broncos considering all of the roster turnover. 2-3 years from now is the true judge of the new regime, as we were stalling out under Shanny. Lloyd is turning out to be a great replacement for Marshall as a starter and the defense is looking good.

Saints looking terrible but somehow pulled off a 16-14 win.

Not the only side looking terrible but sneaking a win.

Packers sneaking the win today after being outplayed by the Lions in large parts of the game. Happy to get the win but i think our chances of going all the way this season are a bit too optimistic unless there is some radical improvement. No running game, special teams absolute crap, offensive line looking shaky, defense has been pretty poor.

Hope we can do a deal with the Bills for Marshawn Lynch, with Grant out for the season we could do with him. Need a running game to take some pressure off A-Rod.

Orton's getting a ton of yardage, Abs. Two tough games coming up though.

Saints looking terrible but somehow pulled off a 16-14 win.

Don't tell me you're another front runner.

.Oh and they won because without Otah the Panthers O-line is ###### atrocious.

Orton's getting a ton of yardage, Abs. Two tough games coming up though.

He's getting a ton of yardage between the 20s, I've lost count of the amount of times we've choked in the red zone already this season. Can't help thinking if he still had a go to guy like Marshall the Broncos could be better than .500

Peyton Hillis has scored 4 TDs for Cleveland this season, 322 yards already averaging 4.9. Trading him for Brady Quinn looks stupider by the day.

Don't tell me you're another front runner.

Oh and they won because without Otah the Panthers O-line is ###### atrocious.

And so is your QB. And you only have one WR. And your offense is predictable. Your whole team is in steep decline.

Which, admittedly, makes the margin of the Saints win somewhat worrying. But you still suck.

Archived