BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 2010-2011

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely astonishing performance last night from the Giants D. Chicago's offensive line was poor indeed but Osi and co made them look ridiculous. The defence certainly carried the rather tepid offensive unit.

Scary the variety in the Giants Defence. One week they are awful and the next they look very good.

Offensive line is struggling with all the injuries and personal fouls (last week). Koets looks weak at the moment but hopefully he will beef up and hold the centre a bit better if O'Hara continues to be out. The big plus is Nicks, always liked him and now he is the go to man. The big negative is Jacobs, I don't think he wants to be here anymore.

Absolutely astonishing performance last night from the Giants D. Chicago's offensive line was poor indeed but Osi and co made them look ridiculous. The defence certainly carried the rather tepid offensive unit.

More down to the Bears than the Giants in my opinion. Cutler held onto the ball for far too long at times, even when he had options on slants and further downfield and when he wasn't clutching onto the ball for a good 10 seconds the line let the pass rushers straight down the middle.

And so is your QB. And you only have one WR. And your offense is predictable. Your whole team is in steep decline.

Which, admittedly, makes the margin of the Saints win somewhat worrying. But you still suck.

Obviously you know jack about American Football.

You're right. How could I fail to notice that you benched your starting QB after a game and a half for an NFL rookie? Or that your second leading receiver (in both catches and yards) is primarily a running back and special teams player?

Clausen may improve, Gettis may get better, you have fantastic linebackers and DeAngelo Williams would start for more than half of the NFL. But your OL sucks, your coaches are idiots and you'll still end the season with less than 5 wins.

He's getting a ton of yardage between the 20s, I've lost count of the amount of times we've choked in the red zone already this season. Can't help thinking if he still had a go to guy like Marshall the Broncos could be better than .500

Peyton Hillis has scored 4 TDs for Cleveland this season, 322 yards already averaging 4.9. Trading him for Brady Quinn looks stupider by the day.

It was the same way last season, though. Not enough points from the offense. Think Marshall needed to go and numbers wise, Lloyd has replaced him. The running game just isn't clicking like it needs to be right now, so your second point is a good one.

i think bringing brady in and tebow in just after is brain dead as well. They must have known they wanted tebow at the time ,it was a week after or so if my memory is correwct or has the stella fuggled more of my short term memory lol.

Tebow was never going to start either this season or next. Orton wasn't expected to still be around this season, or be willing to sign a one year extension for next. Plus, it wasn't sure that Tebow would be available. At the time, RB was a position of strength, so it wasn't a bad risk, it just didn't work out.

Just been reading that Finley's season might be over. Christ what an injury list we have at the moment!:

Player

LB Nick Barnett-Likely out for season

S Atari Bigby- On PUP list

S Morgan Burnett- Out for season

LB Brandon Chillar- Has missed two weeks

TE Jermichael Finley- Likely out for season

DL Justin Harrell- Out for season

CB Al Harris- On PUP list

TE Donald Lee- Likely to miss a game or more

RB Ryan Grant- Out for season

S Derrick Martin- Out for season

LB Clay Matthews- Sunday status uncertain

DL Ryan Pickett- Sunday status uncertain

QB Aaron Rodgers- Sunday status uncertain

CB Sam Shields- Has missed two games

RT Mark Tauscher- In midst of 2-4 week absence

The Dolphins are going to kill us on Sunday if Rodgers can't play due to concussion. Lot resting on Driver and Jennings with Finley being out and a lot of work needs to be done on the defense if Clay is out, our defense looked completley different when Matthews left the game against the Redskins.

With all these injuries i think our chances of taking the NFC championship and possibly getting to the Superbowl are very slim.

Archived