BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Raoul Moat

So why are there 20,000 names offering Moat condolences on Facebook, the web site that continually attracts the terminally stupid?

Let's put that in perspective though. There are something like 25 million active Facebook accounts in this country.

As with life, it is a tiny moronic minority that are getting headlines for the wrong reason. It would be ridiculous to tarnish every Facebook user as stupid when you're talking about 0.1% of people.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As with life, it is a tiny moronic minority that are getting headlines for the wrong reason. It would be ridiculous to tarnish every Facebook user as stupid when you're talking about 0.1% of people.

You have it your way LeChuck and I'll have it mine. :tu:

.......... As usual my opinion will be the more accurate. ^_^

One man dead, a woman seriously injured and now it has been revealed that the policeman shot by Moat has lost the sight of both eyes. So why are there 20,000 names offering Moat condolences on Facebook, the web site that continually attracts the terminally stupid?

Its shocking mate,a sign of the backward times we're living in....20,000+ idiots one and all.

:angry2:

One man dead, a woman seriously injured and now it has been revealed that the policeman shot by Moat has lost the sight of both eyes. So why are there 20,000 names offering Moat condolences on Facebook, the web site that continually attracts the terminally stupid?

I took a butchers at some of the comments on facebook. Cured my recent bout of homesickness thats for sure. What the hell happened to Britain?

I took a butchers at some of the comments on facebook. Cured my recent bout of homesickness thats for sure. What the hell happened to Britain?

I suppose things turned for the worse the minute we stopped sending our criminals and the associated dollopers of society to Australia dgs. B)

I suppose things turned for the worse the minute we stopped sending our criminals and the associated dollopers of society to Australia dgs. B)

You and Jim have at last found something you agree on!

I do find the celebration of Ned Kelly a bit tasteless but one thing is for sure and that is that Moat would have been a hero to absolutely nobody here.

Chopper Read is Australia's best-selling author ;-)

Bryan, I doubt Chopper could put two sentences together. I do know that he went on an "educational" tour with a bent copper (Roger Rogerson) that might have lasted two weeks!

Yep, he's had a movie made about him starring Eric Bana, but that's as far as his claim to fame goes.

As for Gordon's dig at the "Convict" bit, well you would expect that wouldn't you.

Mind you, it hasn't stopped some tens of thousands coming here each year., Check out the BBC website article on "Brits-Bane".

Apropos Moat, he's better off dead, saved the country a lot of money in the long run.

You have it your way LeChuck and I'll have it mine. :tu:

.......... As usual my opinion will be the more accurate. ^_^

As usual you come across as someone who shows symptoms of egomania, with a dash of clinical psychopathy for good measure. You're not someone gifted with devastatingly superior intellectual capacity, you're just a ginger midget who plays golf. And you cannot except that everyone else here is at the same level as you-reasonable job, able to spell and use grammar to a reasonable level, fairly intelligent and so on.

I use Facebook, and I don't big up people like Moat, and tell the world I'm about to make some toast like anyone should give a crap. It has been useful as I have got in contact with many old friends, suchlike. Does that make me somehow inferior to you? No. Do I approve of those who have been praising Moat? No. Would I give Gary Glitter an MBE for services to children? No.

Your towering arrogance and overwhelming sense of self-worth blinds you to mistakes you make, and views you hold that are inaccuurate, gross generalisations about others and means that you cannot ever admit you are wrong.

As usual you come across as someone who shows symptoms of egomania, with a dash of clinical psychopathy for good measure. You're not someone gifted with devastatingly superior intellectual capacity, you're just a ginger midget who plays golf. And you cannot except that everyone else here is at the same level as you-reasonable job, able to spell and use grammar to a reasonable level, fairly intelligent and so on.

I use Facebook, and I don't big up people like Moat, and tell the world I'm about to make some toast like anyone should give a crap. It has been useful as I have got in contact with many old friends, suchlike. Does that make me somehow inferior to you? No. Do I approve of those who have been praising Moat? No. Would I give Gary Glitter an MBE for services to children? No.

Your towering arrogance and overwhelming sense of self-worth blinds you to mistakes you make, and views you hold that are inaccuurate, gross generalisations about others and means that you cannot ever admit you are wrong.

Good post. It's about time somebody told him straight. Typical keyboard warrior who would try to start an argument in an empty room. I have him on ignore but have no choice but to read his rantings when he is quoted.

Hey! I wanted to say that! :angry:

THERE'S LIFE HERE BUT NOT AS WE KNOW IT!

With that 'semi-yorkshire' twang I wonder where she lives..........

You couldn't make it up...

She's from BURNLEY:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1295141/I-set-Moat-Facebook-tributes-The-single-mother-twisted-online-shrine.html?ITO=1490

(check the caption under the delightful photo of the gutter snipe.)

I use Facebook, and I don't big up people like Moat, and tell the world I'm about to make some toast like anyone should give a crap. It has been useful as I have got in contact with many old friends, suchlike. Does that make me somehow inferior to you? No.

Very good Billy. You very nearly sold facebook to me until I clicked SG's link. I trust you and Siobhan will be very happy together. :wstu:

btw ... I hardly needed your help bujt thanks anyway for bringing 5 out of the 7 continual box tickers out of the woodwork. ;)

Please tell us theno, as someone who is vertically challenged were your legs victims of Tory cuts too ?

Oh very good jim..... and very funny too. :rolleyes: Obviously you were right up there at the front of the queue when they handed out comedy talent.

Archived