BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Football 10/11

I'm in.

The prices look about the same to me, I've got my usual balance of stars and players I hope to be bargains.

You can't really judge by the quality of an end-of-season team...by then you've probably picked up bargains (e.g. Milner, Dunne) along the way.

I'm in.

The prices look about the same to me, I've got my usual balance of stars and players I hope to be bargains.

You can't really judge by the quality of an end-of-season team...by then you've probably picked up bargains (e.g. Milner, Dunne) along the way.

As a Eg. Olsson was 3.8 he's now 5m Ridgwell was 4 now 5m Dunny was 5.4 now 6.5, Collins 4.6 now 6m.

The top end has not changed much, the problem is the squad players as such, they have gone up by silly amounts.

Now I know how Sam feels. ;):lol:

Here"s a screen shot of my finishing team. I can't get anywhere near it.

2eg8u8g.jpg

As a Eg. Olsson was 3.8 he's now 5m Ridgwell was 3.9 now 5m Dunny was 5.4 now 6.5.

The top end has not changed much, the problem is the squad players as such, they have gone up by silly amounts.

Aye, but they're the ones who were performing above their price last year. Dunne and Milner were the same. This years price just reflects the points they scored last year.

The trick is to find the ones this year who will perform above their price, because there will certainly be some.

Maybe bad examples.

the starting point for a Goalkeeper and defender has gone up from 3.5 to 4m.

MF has also gone up from 4m to 4.5 and so on.

As you say it's finding the players who's value will go up, it's difficult striking a balance when the likes of Adams and Dorrans are 5 and 5.5m and have never kicked a ball in the Prem, yet J Barton is 4.5m but unlikely to avoid yellow and red cards. ;)

Hey all,

Seeing as the world cup has finished, its time to start planning for the coming premiership season. I have set up a head to head league.

The code is: 35884-12581

Im in! Won my H2H-league last year ;)

Do you have knockout rounds?

My bad for not including the link.

If anyone wants to set up a classic fantasy league, by all means do

Done! The code to BRFCS 10/11 is 26689-102672.

Maybe you can edit your first post so everybody notice both codes? ;)

What's a classic one?

It's a normal league.

"Teams are ranked based on the total points in the game. In the event of a tie between teams, the team who has made the least transfers will be positioned higher"

I've entered into the Sky Sports one this year instead of the official one as the prizes are slightly better than a replica kit for monthly and tickets for a game for winning the competition, they are £1500 per week £3000 per month and £25'000 for winning, and it's free and all. Not that i'm going to win anything just seems like a better incentive. :)

I've entered into the Sky Sports one this year instead of the official one as the prizes are slightly better than a replica kit for monthly and tickets for a game for winning the competition, they are £1500 per week £3000 per month and £25'000 for winning, and it's free and all. Not that i'm going to win anything just seems like a better incentive. :)

Entered that one last year, hated it, no subs, limited transfers, the points system is poor. Silly game weeks, when all the other comps kick in you end out playing with half a team. :wacko:

Archived