BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Buying Away Tickets On Onerovers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderation Lead

Hi!

If I buy an away ticket on OneRovers.com, how can I get it? They send it via post or how? Because I'm not living in the UK.

I think you can request that you collect it from the ticket office, but don't quote me on that!

Hi!

If I buy an away ticket on OneRovers.com, how can I get it? They send it via post or how? Because I'm not living in the UK.

I bought two tickets for the Birmingham-match over phone last week. Im from Norway, so they said that I could collect the tickets on St.Andrews at matchday. Have done the same many times before, so thats no problem.

I would recommend that you meet up some hours before kickoff tough, if you want to see 90 minutes of football :)

I bought two tickets for the Birmingham-match over phone last week. Im from Norway, so they said that I could collect the tickets on St.Andrews at matchday. Have done the same many times before, so thats no problem.

I would recommend that you meet up some hours before kickoff tough, if you want to see 90 minutes of football :)

Oh, cool, thanks. Because I need to book the plane tickets in the next few days and I want to be sure it is possible :)

Archived