BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Betting 2010-11

So the new season kicks off tomorrow for most leagues, with the Charity shield on Sunday & then the big boys start next saturday.

Anyone having a dabble on any accumulators or anything for tomorrow?

Or has anyone picked the winners of each league and stuck some money on it?

Just had a look on Skybet and i think a cracking little accy

Prem - United, Chelsea and Wham. Sounds daft but Villa have no manager and look like they could loose 3 of their best players this week, at 4.00 i think its worth a punt.

Championship - Palace, Burnley, QPR. 3 away sides, but all very capable of turning over their opposition (barnsley, ipswich and sheff utd).

That pays out £151.99 for a £1 bet.

Add 3 away teams from League 1 in that aswell (Peterborough, Wednesday and Saints who play Bournemouth, Colchester and Mk dons).

That pays out now £2137.34 for a £1 bet.

Stick 2 certs like Celtic and Rangers in aswell and you get

£3704.72

I know all that is abit OTT but the 3 championship and 3 league 1 bets look very tasty to me.

First winner of the season this weekend. 3 draws - Burnley, Leeds & Boro - 31/1

About time!!

Where will I get a bet on a team to score x or more goals..betfred? Fancy a dabble on United tonight to score at least 3.

Coral do a goals coupon, not sure if they offer it on line though. SkyBet offer exactly 1,2,3 & 4 or more on line.

Archived