BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Underpower Championship

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very struck by the size of the difference between the Championship and League 1 from what I have seen thus far. Bristol City apparently have seven out injured which probably helped Millwall a bit.

Championship attendances look to be well down judging by today's figures. Leagues 1 and 2 seem to be holding up but poor old Accy were only half the attendance of the next lowest at 1,600 despite no local competition from the big boys.

Bates is a grade A [asteriks']

I particulary liked the quote 'Most of the clubs who are in the s*** are, or were recently, under foreign ownership. Look at them: Hull City, Derby County, West Ham, Notts County, Portsmouth and Cardiff City.

Previous owner: a man from Huddersfield, current owner: a man from Essex - very foreign Ken!

17,500 at burnley with 2500-3000 Forest? so thats 7k down on last season :o

They've been telling me all week they'd be near a sell out today.

Here we go again.

Wold you like to tell me which games last season our just under 22,000 capacity ground got 24,500 on?

As for Forest Numbers - not 100% but I think the limit is still 2500 as the other half of te cricket field that Burnley fans had last season has not been openend. I'd suggest 15000 burnley which is probably 2000 down on last season. Not as bad as I feared to be honest - though not a great performance either

Here we go again.

Wold you like to tell me which games last season our just under 22,000 capacity ground got 24,500 on?

As for Forest Numbers - not 100% but I think the limit is still 2500 as the other half of te cricket field that Burnley fans had last season has not been openend. I'd suggest 15000 burnley which is probably 2000 down on last season. Not as bad as I feared to be honest - though not a great performance either

Got the info from your club site, should have known the numbers would have been inflated, you just can't help yourselves even when it puts you in a bad light :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Undecided about who I want to win this one.

Zurab just given away a pen.

One thing I am decided upon is that Phil Dowd is a complete pillock! Loves himself more than Uriah Rennie!

2-0 now! Looking like Swansea atm

Funny how a lot of people were creaming themselves when Paolo Sousa did a decent job there. Now Brendan Rodgers has done even better but doesn't get a mention anywhere. Sam Allardici was on to something you know.

It'll be interesting to see how Swansea get on next year, Sinclair will be a big hit I reckon.

Guest roverite1991

I know it's an old (and possibly redundant) but there's something fundamentally wrong about welsh teams in the English leagues, never mind in the Premier League! How is it acceptable and yet people recoil in horror at the mention of Celtic and Rangers doing the same?

3-1 btw. Come on Reading!!! English league, English teams!! Mwahahahaha!!!

Archived