BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Peter Crouch

Apparently she was a prostitute. I don't understand all these footballers that sleep with prostitutes.

You can have your pick of many beautiful women to sleep with for free; yet you pick the one who would literally do ANYTHING for cash and so most likely to both take your money and sell her story for a few very quick bucks?!

At least the pervs who do it normally have some kind of excuse...

Apparently she was a prostitute. I don't understand all these footballers that sleep with prostitutes.

Your typical WAG is a prostitute. Why else do they sleep with these mega-rich footballers? For their sparkling repartee?

What a gangly goon.

Bit unfair that Bryan. It is a completely natural desire. These guys are fanny magnets whatever they look like. If I was a Prem footballer, an athlete and an England international to boot I'd be shagging myself to a standstill. Inhibitions whittled away by a few beers and the basic but very strong human instinct to procreate takes over.

Bit unfair that Bryan. It is a completely natural desire. These guys are fanny magnets whatever they look like. If I was a Prem footballer, an athlete and an England international to boot I'd be shagging myself to a standstill. Inhibitions whittled away by a few beers and the basic but very strong human instinct to procreate takes over.

Having a mid-life crisis, Gordon?

I will say it again...numpty

4222008124254PM_abbey-clancy-bikini-fhm-03.jpg

If she's steak, she must be pretty bland. I don't think I've ever heard an interesting or intelligent word come out of her mouth. As wags go I don't find her very attractive either.

No excuse for cheating really, he should've just dumped her if she was so stupid/annoying/shallow/prudish [delete as applicable, I don't know why he felt the need to visit ladies of the night].

To be honest, these WAG relationships are so vacuous it's no surprise that they end up doing the dirty on one another. Do you think this woman would be with Crouchie if he was a shop boy in B&Q? Not likely. She's only with him to improve her own status, and he's with her for well... need I say?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived