9 kalinic

10 e-h diouf

13 bunn

30 rigters

33 Morris

34 fielding

41 m-b diouf

Thanks heaps.

Why is El Hadj getting the number one striker's jersey? Not like he had a really high number previously...

• Backroom

I know we want rid of Roberts but I just presumed it was the same as in recent times, not giving him a number is a serious sign of intent.

Correct me if I'm wrong but a quick count up that makes 25 to me, if we sign anyone guessing we will just drop jones, Hanley, etc from the list as they don't have to be on it.

Do we have enough home grown to drop those from the list?

Where is this list anyway?

Do we have enough home grown to drop those from the list?

There is no problem with Rovers naming its squad of 25 at the end of the month. You can have a maximum of 17 "overseas" players on the list and we are short of that now. Anyone "developed" in England and Wales for 3 years between 16 and 21 counts as home grown.

At last the full list is now up on the official website: Squad Numbers

So no 16, 18 or 22 which means there are decent numbers available for any incoming players. Surprised to see Mame Diouf with 41. I can only assume he wanted that number for some reason. Also, clear indications that Bunn is 2nd choice and no future for Roberts and Zurab.

Thought there would be a few more changes than there were but suppose it doesn't really matter in the end.

At last the full list is now up on the official website: Squad Numbers

So no 16, 18 or 22 which means there are decent numbers available for any incoming players. Surprised to see Mame Diouf with 41. I can only assume he wanted that number for some reason. Also, clear indications that Bunn is 2nd choice and no future for Roberts and Zurab.

Thought there would be a few more changes than there were but suppose it doesn't really matter in the end.

29 players have numbers it seems, not sure whether that means 4 players are reserves from here on in but obviously that doesn't need to be decided till September 1st.

29 players have numbers it seems, not sure whether that means 4 players are reserves from here on in but obviously that doesn't need to be decided till September 1st.

The likes of Jones and Hanley don't need to be in the 25, being under 21 and home grown, so no problem.

29 players of which 7 are U21, so we have 22 over 21yrs out of max 25. We have exactly 8 over 21yrs home growns (Robinson, Olsson, Dunn, Bunn, Andrews, Judge, Brown, Fielding). So we can register three more over 21yrs, and they can be foreigners too. This is all based on the assumption that no player with a squad number will leave.

That is shocking with Roberts not given a number going into the weekend.

Too true

Allardyce has given the useless Righters a number seriously suggests Rovers are going to struggle far more this season than they have done over the past two seasons.

Righters another useless foreigner taking up wages and a playing space, stunting English football, not smart stuff from our manager, far from it.

Archived