BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup

You missed out 'big', Eddie. Makes it more catchy.

Anyway, this is getting tiresome.

Cracking match between Accrington Stanley and Newcastle last night, Accy made them sweat a bit. Strange refereeing though, still what else is new?

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No he hasn't--simply a diversion from you. Plenty of racism is directed against white and its to be condemned. Your position is invariably that 2 wrongs make a right. They don't.

Course he has. Can't you read? Fife stated the white caucasian males would never know what it's like to suffer racist abuse etc. Plain as day what he said.

Course he has. Can't you read? Fife stated the white caucasian males would never know what it's like to suffer racist abuse etc. Plain as day what he said.

Because we rarely cop it personally, its usually directed against us as a group. And Yes I can read ,otherwise there wouldn't be much point in me being on here would there?

I'm surprised at Fife if that's what he said. Plenty of us white English folk get plenty of sh1te in Scotland (Glasgow especially) and he told me on the train to a match once that he was the subject of anglophobia at a match years ago. I had my nose broken at a gig this year by some kids because of my accent, and I'm nearly bloody 50!

Rochdale. Because their weekend opponents are playing in the Europa League presumably?

It's just on Sky, no idea why tonight and there was no game live on Sky Tuesday. ( I don't think) Birmingham are then on TV again on Sunday v Bolton. Rochdale play again on Saturday :blink:

Well that's another one you got completely wrong (yes even you who cannot ever be wrong Theno). You and others may recall that I discussed at length on this MB some time ago how I myself was racially abused on Dunfermline Athletic's ground in 1980. So I know exactly what it feels like and I can tel you all (again) It is an EXTREMELY unpleasant experience, and one that I would not wish on anyone (except perhaps Theno because he and others like him really need to find out how it feels).

EDIT; Just to correct Theno's deliberate misquote of my post: What I actually said to him personally was that HE (not anyone else) " as a comfortably-off white caucasian male" would probably never know what it was like to be racially abused, but as usual he has tried to twist my words to subtly alter their meaning and suit his own agenda.

Well that's another one you got completely wrong (yes even you who cannot ever be wrong Theno). You and others may recall that I discussed at length on this MB some time ago how I myself was racially abused on Dunfermline Athletic's ground in 1980. So I know exactly what it feels like and I can tel you all (again) It is an EXTREMELY unpleasant experience, and one that I would not wish on anyone (except perhaps Theno because he and others like him really need to find out how it feels).

EDIT; Just to correct Theno's deliberate misquote of my post: What I actually said to him personally was that HE (not anyone else) " as a comfortably-off white caucasian male" would probably never know what it was like to be racially abused, but as usual he has tried to twist my words to subtly alter their meaning and suit his own agenda.

Didn't think you would've said that Fife, given your Old Firm experience. Early train Saturday?

No need to Fife. I hope I'm not being ageist but you really haven't the brains you were born with. Your reckoning that you a white caucasian was racially abused by some more white caucasians from Dunfermline completely beggars belief. Unless 'they is blick' or you are then you and they are the same bloody race you numpty!

ffs what does it take to drive home the very basis of this issue to some people? <_<

Archived