BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup

they are online now, but if you are a DE STH you will need to find somewhere else to sit - no rovers fans in the DE for this match.

Cheers.

Not DE, the last few times I was in there it was terracing and had away supporters in:)

Bought, collection only though, no delivery.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why?

Accy at home to Newcastle and the Dingles go to Morecambe...

Bolton's trip to Southampton, PNE going to Bradford and Blackpool to MK Dons are the sort of draws that nightmares are made of.

I hope Morecambe's shiny new stadium has parking facilities for a horse and buggy.

I wonder if M.Diouf will be allowed to play for us in this competition, seem to remember Di Santo wasn't last season.

I would have thought so. Di Santo was initially on loan for 6 months therefore he would have been cup tied had he returned to Chelsea in January. Diouf's on loan for the season I believe.

I haven't used the online booking yet, but if it is anything like Wigan's then if it before 3 working days they will post them out to you automatically, or else they are ready for collection.

Clare, you get a choice though, it's not automatic. When you checkout, you're given a choice of collection or delivery. But for some reason, on the Norwich tickets the 'delivery' option was greyed out. Collection was the only option, hence the surprise when I opened the post!

Portacabin?

That's consigned to the tip. we're more upmarket than that now:D

I think you'll find the portacabin has been 'recycled'. It has had a lick of paint and is now a programme selling outlet currently located at the Darwen End.

Bless my Mum! She went and bought me a ticket for this game after the Everton game as I was in Rhodes.

I don't have the heart to tell her I wasn't planning to drive up for it!

Oh well... Sure it will be worth it!!!

• Moderation Lead

Looks like a strong team tomorrow...just 4 players out - 1 being Chimbonda with a Broken nose....What happened their then?! :unsure::blink:

Hopefully Samba chinned him......

Looks like a strong team tomorrow...just 4 players out - 1 being Chimbonda with a Broken nose....What happened their then?! :unsure::blink:

Cant attend tomorrow, hope we win easily & get abit of confidence for Saturday!

Arsenal - Cannot lose at Ewood if they want to win the league

Looks like Keith Andrews was pointing too much :P

I actually enjoy these early round games but I have a feeling Norwich will turn us over tomorrow.

A team from lower in the leagues would have made for more fun, I think this game will be tough with our weakened team.

Keith has obviously been held back with this game in mind and he would be clever not to get too close to the Riverside as comments can easily be heard with 7000 on.

If you can find a bottle Keith i'm on row 9.....

Archived