SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Manager 2011

Guest Kamy100

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I have a really good regen, ill create one, otherwise I use rankains training and tweak them.

Coton is a great ass man if your just starting btw.

I have no clue what has changed between FM2010 and FM2011 but I am seriously struggling which ever team I take. OK I have not taken one of the big teams as its just too easy as Chelsea as an example. But currently I am Roma and I am struggling to put together a good run of form at all.

Any advice is great appreciated, I know you are busy with FM2012 but I do need some help.

Cheers

BKR

Use match preperation to your advantage, set it to high abd focus on attacking movement if you struggle to score or def positioning if conceding alot.

If you are first season, set the tactics to your current squads strenghs, also remember to mix it up a little (minor tweaks or have a good 2nd tactic) I use a 4231, 442 and 5221 (well I did on 11) and with those tactics make minor changes every few months (such as allowing a touch more creative freedom, or changing passing style) as the ai learns them and adjusts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Got sick of not being able to play FM offline so uninstalled steam and deleted the installed football manager. Tried to install the game from the disk but the autorun.exe (the programme needed to install) doesnt do anythhing.

Thinking the disk was nackered tried it on another computer but it installed fine.

Thinking my dvd drive was nackered tried a different game, but that also installed ok.

It seems my laptop has just taken a dislike to my football manager disk, which worked fine when I originally installed the game.

Anyone know what might cause it?

• 1 month later...

Anyone ever managed to get a whole new statium for Rovers?

Im in my 5th or 6th season now, and have won the Prem, the FA cup, League Cup, Uefa cup and the champions league. As a result of all these trophies the repuation and fan base of rovers has grown massively. I now regularly sell out my 40,000 expanded Ewood, but I cant expand any more. The only option is a new stadium.

Is there any way of increasing ticket prices? Rovers still have the cheapest tickets in the league, would make much more if I could increase them.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been trying to get a new stadium off my board lately. Got really excited when this message popped up..

FM.png

Then really annoyed when this was the answer to the accept button...

Untitled.jpg

Touche to Mrs Desai! She got me hook line and sinker

Archived