BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer Topic

Ricky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popov has done well to pass an Allardyce 'Test' this quickly if true..

Bearing in mind that we don't know what the test entails it's difficult to say how long it should take.

Maybe it's like an easter egg hunt?

This Popov chaps sounds very encouraging!

No, its that chick from Rentaghost.

I thought it was your ma for awhile, it was dark after all.

You been at my ma again, I'll send the bill to your wife as always.

Popov has done well to pass an Allardyce 'Test' this quickly if true..

Come on this was all sorted out yesterday, it should now read:

Popov has done well to pass an Allardyce "Testical" this quickly if true..

Keep up people.

Just caught up with all the nonsense on the previous thread.

some of our members are clearly ungrateful at the snippets and info from our visitor Mr Nixon. he may be scottish, he may be a mirror newspaper employee/subscriber or whatever and he may be a jags/bolton fan but hey, be happy that he comes on here and gives us fans a decent honest view and his info is almost always spot on.

Appreciate what we get because I bet there are plenty of other forums that would love to have hom onboard

Agree entirely!

AndyCryer: Litex Lovech's website seems to be jumping the gun Im afraid. Popov has not signed yet - far from it, only arrived on trial today.

Plunkett also says the same

Popov not signed for Blackburn as the Bulgarian clubs official website has reported

No worries, sorry about last time but everyone makes mistakes. I'll drop it round to the wife tomorrow. Hopefully she gives me my usual tip, its been a while.

I will make sure that she gives you the proper address where you can get some good stuff for your house from , that last junkyard she sent you to was shameful. I told her when you give someone a tip where to get free stuff from it had better be at least clean.

AndyCryer: Litex Lovech's website seems to be jumping the gun Im afraid. Popov has not signed yet - far from it, only arrived on trial today.

Why on earth would the team loosing the player jump the gun? Are they that excited that they are losing their star player?

Is it not possible that Mr. Cryer is wrong?

I will make sure that she gives you the proper address where you can get some good stuff for your house from , that last junkyard she sent you to was shameful. I told her “when you give someone a tip where to get free stuff from it had better be at least clean.”

No mate I was every so grateful, found this lovely ring there, bit dirty but a quick rub on the ass of my jeans and it polished up great. You should have seen the look on your mums face when I got down on one knee and gave it to her last night.

The same guy who told me he was joining Spurs. Plums still very much intact.

Good news about your plums Nicko, bad business it is having poorly plums.

Anyhow nice to see your branching out, good luck for the 15.11.10!!

alan-nixon.jpg

PS I hear slimfast is on discount in ASDA.

On a serious note do we believe the litex website or that Cryer chap???? It would seen us rovers have developed a serious premature ejaculation issue in our celebrations.

Typical LT, whenever we're linked with a decent sounding player the cold water on the loins denial comes almost before you've had the chance to get excited.

Whenever it's someone useless you're desperately hoping for the denial and it never comes!

Anyway re: Popov, last week we had Bejani in to train, this week we're looking at an up and coming young player in the 3m bracket. Seems as though the purse strings might already be loosening ever so slightly whether or not the takeover has formally completed

Archived