BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ivelin Popov

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are we of the opinion Popov can play in the hole - a la Dunn/Pedersen?

Apparently either that position or the right wing are his favourites, but he can also play on the left.

If Dunny is out for a significant period then he could be thrust straight into the action.

How are Litex under the impression it's a done deal if we haven't even made an offer?

I could understand if they misinterpreted Popov passing the 'Allardyce test'...but if there is not even a fee in place? Weird.

My guess (hope) is that the deal is further along than Williams says there. It's just not in Litex's interest to announce something like that if it's 100% false.

• Backroom

4 pages of discussion and not one Rent-a-ghost or Audry Roberts reference, either we're getting some standards or those 38+ are starting to forget childhood TV :)

I think you'll find the 38+'s (like me) tend to sleep in the afternoon these days glenn :P

That's because he's suspended ;)

Just shows, once again, that until a signing is reported on the official club website, it's not happened.

As an aside, the LET have the better Rovers contacts out of all newspaper and red-top rags, often direct from the chairman, so I don't really understand the poo-pooing of the news they've reported.

Particularly so with Popov, as it's turned out to be the most correct information on here.

Archived