BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ground Tour

BPF

I thought the Stamford Bridge tour was interesting but I agree it wasn't very long because you don't really go anywhere which you haven't seen already. The tour guide, despite being annoyingly biased, really knew his stuff and was pretty funny too. Everyone on the tour were Chelsea fans except me and we had a good bit of banter about Sutton, winning the league etc.

The Blackburn tour was great for visiting parts of the stadium you will never see as a fan especially the directors lounge, managers office etc, the police cell etc. I think the tour was meant to last 1hr 30mins but we ended up taking well over 2 hours. We were even offered some of Big Sam's chocolate puddings which were left over in the managers office (i declined at the time but now i regret it!) aswell as given free drinks in the blues bar before and after the tour.

Here's a picture of one side of the managers office (it's messy as it was the morning after the game)....the chocolate puddings are on the left....mmmmm!!!

managersoffice.jpg

Here's a picture of one side of the managers office (it's messy as it was the morning after the game)....the chocolate puddings are on the left....mmmmm!!!

managersoffice.jpg

Now why did I smile when I saw a picture of our erstwhile number 10 and a three quarters troughed sideboard of food?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived