BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Making A Withdrawal From Bet365

Right, so despite my legal training and the amount of time that I spend on the sites of online bookmakers I am a bit unsure of my current position. Basically I use bet365 regularly for my betting and usually use my English card for all of my betting in the UK, but the other day I didn't have it on me and couldn't remember my security code and so made a deposit with my French card and ended up winning quite a bit. Now I would like to withdraw quite a bit of it and seeing as I usually use my English account for betting wanted to withdraw to that account (which is also the account that I've used for 99% of the time on bet365), but they are telling me that I can only withdraw to the French account until my account has returned to 0 and I have made a fresh deposit with my English card.

Anyone out their familiar with my rights as a consumer? Had similar experience?

I realise that I could withdraw to my French account and then transfer to my English one, but then I lose out on the exchange twice and it will take nearly two weeks to get all of that through as well.

Right, so despite my legal training and the amount of time that I spend on the sites of online bookmakers I am a bit unsure of my current position. Basically I use bet365 regularly for my betting and usually use my English card for all of my betting in the UK, but the other day I didn't have it on me and couldn't remember my security code and so made a deposit with my French card and ended up winning quite a bit. Now I would like to withdraw quite a bit of it and seeing as I usually use my English account for betting wanted to withdraw to that account (which is also the account that I've used for 99% of the time on bet365), but they are telling me that I can only withdraw to the French account until my account has returned to 0 and I have made a fresh deposit with my English card.

Anyone out their familiar with my rights as a consumer? Had similar experience?

I realise that I could withdraw to my French account and then transfer to my English one, but then I lose out on the exchange twice and it will take nearly two weeks to get all of that through as well.

Have you spoken to them on the phone?

If not, do. Explain your situation and see what they say.

I've found Bet365 really play things by the book, sharp practisers. I've not done anything quite the same as you Eddie but find em very difficult to deal with. Wouldn't recommend em to anyone. They had a bonus offer recently where they offered they'd match any deposit you made and fairly obviously there were terms and conditions like you had to turn your 'bonus' over a few times before you could withdraw it. Fair enough. So I made a deposit.

Then about 2 weeks later they mailed me with the same offer, so I made another deposit. But then up popped a message saying you've already used that offer, but the deposit was taken anyway. So I tried to withdraw it only to be told I couldn't withdraw anything without losing the original 'bonus'. After a lengthy conversation or two with customer service, the bottom line was it was all in the terms and conditions, so tough.

Don't expect em to do any favours for you.

Archived