BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tickets are being sold on the door! 700 tickets apparently sent back!

if thats the case 2300 sold is awesome but i very much dout we have sold that many!

We were planning to go but it's our school open evening - directed time and no chance of missing it - my husband's got a late finish at school as it's his regular training evening and then I've got a Circuit meeting to attend so can't even listen on the radio. Otherwise we'd be there :D

Team for Wednesday?

I reckon (* fitness permitting)

Bunn

Chimbonda

Jones

Givet

Olsson*

Emerton

N'Zonzi

Pedersen

Hoillet

M.B. Diouf

Benjani

Bench - Dunn*, Kalinic, Samba, Fielding, Hanley, Morris, Linganzi

Hmmm - like this one.

Maybe Samba in at the centre - Givet to left back and Olsson to replace Pedersen ? I think it is almost definite that Benjani will start

The following are injured (or not fit) and won't be taking part: Grella, Dunn, Keith Andrews, Nelsen, Roberts.

On that:

"Ryan Nelsen played in Saturday's 1-1 draw with Fulham having had a painkilling injection in his foot and will be rested, along with Vince Grella, who picked up a hamstring injury in that game." Shock horror Vinny, it had been overdue.

I'd like to see Hoilett and Linganzi start against Villa. Also, if we are to have any right backs left next season it might be a good idea to keep Emerton somewhat happy by starting with him as well. I expect quite a strong side, but I'd like to see this one:

-Bunn-

-Emerton-Samba-Jones-Givet-

-N'Zonzi-Linganzi-

-Hoilett-Dunn-Olsson-

-Kalinic-

I'd like to see Hoilett and Linganzi start against Villa. Also, if we are to have any right backs left next season it might be a good idea to keep Emerton somewhat happy by starting with him as well. I expect quite a strong side, but I'd like to see this one:

-Bunn-

-Emerton-Samba-Jones-Givet-

-N'Zonzi-Linganzi-

-Hoilett-Dunn-Olsson-

-Kalinic-

Dunn's injured mate. You can usually tell, cause he's always injured when the day ends in a Y.

I'd like to see Chimbonda in that line up, probably instead of Samba, but Chim playing left back and Givet in the middle. Not so sure Sam will ever play Emo at right back, but I'd like to see him there again too.

I'd swap Benjani for Niko too, get him some game time.

Archived