BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup

Interesting team selection tonight...

You think? I think it's terribly unimaginative myself, I was expecting us to be more experimental.

..................... Bunn

Chimbonda Nelsen Givet Olsson

............ Jones .. N'Zonzi

.. Emerton .. Pedersen .. Hoilett

................... Benjani

Unless I've got that wrong, it's the same basic shape with a few changes of personnel. I was hoping we'd look at alternative to Pedersen behind the front man because he's been poor there so far, he offers no goal threat unlike Dunn.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think? I think it's terribly unimaginative myself, I was expecting us to be more experimental.

..................... Bunn

Chimbonda Nelsen Givet Olsson

............ Jones .. N'Zonzi

.. Emerton .. Pedersen .. Hoilett

................... Benjani

Unless I've got that wrong, it's the same basic shape with a few changes of personnel. I was hoping we'd look at alternative to Pedersen behind the front man because he's been poor there so far, he offers no goal threat unlike Dunn.

Hi Lechuck,

Sorry I didn't mean my comment as a positive, I'm in full agreement with you.

man city team tonight is mad, you'd think they'd name a second string of big money superstars....gone 5 or 6 completely unheard of kids and wba are all over them.........really not long left for mancini.

They're winning though ;)

Archived