BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers New Pricing Structure

Hughesy

Details of the future ticket prices have been released.....gone have the categories, now each match will be assessed on an individual basis - looking at things like the opponents, TV, time off kick off etc. They will be classed as seperate events.

Ticket Price info here

Starts with £10 for Fulham (Including Away fans), £5 for kids.

:tu: More good work & should hopefully boost crowds further :tu:

That's another 3000 quid from the Fulham fans then!

Top marks from me- perfect pricing strategy.

Can we get the posters from the club shop or buy them as downloads?

They did have some printed posters in the shop (free) of the Arse game. Don't care who/where they are copied from, rather like the posters. If you're on the email database, you'll get a copy through email advertising.

Me and the missus have been unable to afford season tickets this year. We’ve a big mortgage to pay, saving up for a wedding and she’s currently training to be a nursery nurse, so money is very tight. I considered going to the Everton game, but at around £30 a ticket each, it’s still a lot of money. I don’t think season tickets can be too upset with this offer as they’ll still be getting excellent value for money at the current season ticket prices. I’d just like to applaud the club again for another wonderful initiative, allowing your ordinary fan who can’t afford a season ticket the chance to get to watch football at an excellent price. It’s not fair that people who can’t afford season tickets should be priced out of individual matches just to keep the season ticket holders happy. Furthermore, we’ve all seen in the past how much better the team performs when there is a decent crowd in the stadium. Let’s not price the working man out the game – top work Rovers!

Whilst I applaud any cheaper pricing initiatives from Rovers, is this going to be another poke in the eye for season ticket holders (given the £10 price for the Jack Walker stand)?

Na surely not.

Everton £30

Arsenal £30

Fulham £10

Thats £70 already.....Its only another £139 for a full Season Ticket!

The club have stated several times at Fans Forums that there will be various ticket initiatives during the season but that it will always be better value to buy a season ticket assuming you can come to most home games. You're likely to see pretty keen prices for the "lesser" home games but top prices for United, City, Liverpool, Chelsea etc.

For the Blackburn End

Oh sorry - for the Blackburn End its £35, £35, £10 = £80 (ONLY another £129 for the full ST)

How much is your ST? Dont forget the games against United, Chelsea, City, Liverpool etc will all be £35 each ish!

• Backroom

Oh sorry - for the Blackburn End its £35, £35, £10 = £80 (ONLY another £129 for the full ST)

How much is your ST? Dont forget the games against United, Chelsea, City, Liverpool etc will all be £35 each ish!

So the Blackburn End is dearer than the Jack Walker Upper? or have you got those the wrong way round :P

And if people would read my original post properly, I'm NOT having a go at the new structure.. I actually said I APPLAUD IT.. I'm playing devils advocate..

Surely better to have Ewood rocking and helping the team towards a home win? Better 10 quid a seat x however many turn up than nothing. Remember the 16000 crowd against Fulham 2 or 3 years ago? Admittedly live on TV and in the evening but no atmosphere and embarrassing camera shots.

Good stuff Rovers.

So the Blackburn End is dearer than the Jack Walker Upper? or have you got those the wrong way round :P

It was for the Arsenal games - the Blackburn End was £35 (so that we could charge £35 to the Arsenal fans) but the Jack Walker Upper wings were £33.

Whilst I applaud any cheaper pricing initiatives from Rovers, is this going to be another poke in the eye for season ticket holders (given the £10 price for the Jack Walker stand)?

How on earth you can get a poke in the eye after paying between £150 and £369 for a Premier League season ticket really is beyond me.

No that was the prices for the Blackburn End - so that the Arsenal fans pay the same :P:blush:

As for the new style posters - someone mentioned being able to buy them etc? How many would actually be interested in them?

Could perhaps make them available for download? Or another option could be like a postcard style or something? What do people think, would their be enough interest in them?? :rock:

Reaction to the Fulham prices has been positive - some interesting sales boost on overnight sales which is unusual for Fulham. :tu:

Archived