BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City V Rovers Preview

Stuart

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going with 3 others ... can't see anything but a defeat and am sure the manager will justify playing 6 defenders and a defensive midfielder with the usual loads of do-da that come out of his mouth. :brfc:

Yeah im going, free ticket though via a City mate...if it wasnt for that id have been 50/50 as to whether or not to splash out with an expensive Blackpool weekend trip just around the corner :P

Are you going to Blackpool? You haven't mentioned it :lol:

Adam Johnson is going to open up his pocket and insert Salgado, his pace is going to be too much for us to handle which is going to leave spaces open for the scarred one to bag a hat full.

4-1 city

Erm Adam Johnson plays on the right for city. However change Salgado for Givet and you'd be spot on.

It's signposted "Sportcity". I wouldn't try walking it from the city centre because it's around a forty-minute hike (maybe more). I believe there is a bus shuttle service on match-days that passes the ground but, as with all transport methods, it's going to be busy unless you get there early.

Lazy!!! :lol:

The busses to Sports City are pretty good. From Manchester Picadilly station, walk down towards the city centre. As you reach Picadilly Gardens on your right hand side is a big amusements arcade (Nobles I think it is). The bus stop outside that is where all the busses go from.

• Backroom

Lazy!!! :lol:

The busses to Sports City are pretty good. From Manchester Picadilly station, walk down towards the city centre. As you reach Picadilly Gardens on your right hand side is a big amusements arcade (Nobles I think it is). The bus stop outside that is where all the busses go from.

Thanks alot lads! :brfcsmilie:

As Clare says, bus from Picc Gardens is OK. Details here. There's loads of em! Or it's a bracing walk.

Cant see anything but a defeat here; 1 win and 3 defeats not the best looking thing on paper.

But the same fixtures last season resulted in the same outcome.

wow - if Tevez is out, the only real good striker City will have left is Adabeyor.

We could lend them Benjani!

Archived