BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Canvas'

Morning All

My girlfriend is a keen artist/ painter and has told me to post a quick message on here asking if anyone would be interested in having a canvas painted. Obviously Rovers related pictures preferred.

I have a Tugay one at home that I am very fond off, I will post a picture of it when I return from work.

Anyone interested in one, let me know (Minimal Charge)

Thanks

Liam

no problem, will get on to this straight after work. Not too sure how to post the pictures, if anyone could help I would appreciate.

They arnt exact copies of the picture, she tends to change them a bit on photoshop first. Mine is greyscale, with the Tugay shirt in colour.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44274000/jpg/_44274380_tugay_ap416.jpg&imgrefurl=http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7122669.stm&usg=__Zguzo-zHcQV4_xIunBU0z2X31Ns=&h=300&w=416&sz=34&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=pf5rOuUznsO0NM:&tbnh=145&tbnw=190&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtugay%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1003%26bih%3D567%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=453&ei=FNKETMeOHILMswavnbWaBQ&oei=FNKETMeOHILMswavnbWaBQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=97&ty=105

It is based on the above image. (Not sure how to shorten link, apologies)

Hi mate.

You'll need photo sharing account, e.g. Flickr.

Upload your photo to that site and you'll get a URL to use in links.

Then add a new reply to this thread and click the photo link icon on the mini toolbar. ( The one that has a tree on it).

Enter your newly created URL into the pop up box and click on the post button.

Unfortunately, after a ridiculous post by an inconsiderate person on rovers-mad, my girlfrield has decided she wouldn't want to sell her work anymore.

If you are really interested, you can email me on l_regan@hotmail.co.uk with some picture ideas, and I will let you know if she changes her mind.

Cheers

Touchy girlfriend you have their - if she's an artist then she best get used to critiscm unfortunately.

Not really an artist, she is a student with a long summer. I just thought people may be interested, as it is something that you cant really get anywhere else. There was no need for the comment on rovers-mad.

Not really an artist, she is a student with a long summer. I just thought people may be interested, as it is something that you cant really get anywhere else. There was no need for the comment on rovers-mad.

I am sorry to say that it should be expected, there are always critics and most of them are happy to voice the opinion, loudly. Posting anything in the public domain is always risky as you are opening yourself up to criticism. Look at the stick that Hughsey gets, if he was your girl friend he may have leaped off of something high, same goes for the unfortunate Chaddy.

Dont take it to heart, for every negative comment there may be three positive, and it will always be that way.

I totally agree, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but an opinion wasn't asked for. The original post provided a link to the Tugay picture, and asked for anyone interested in the picture to let me know. I never asked for opinions about the picture, so people could keep them to themselves if they wanted.

If you read the post you would see that it was quite inappropriate.

Archived