BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Fulham

cn174

No zamora for fulham leaving only dempsey, duff and murphy as their main threats, think we should be expecting to win this one

an added bonus getting 3 points off sparky although I will state I thought he was an excellent manager for us, slightly soured by his cringeworthy display of squirming and refusing to rule himself out of any job being banded about

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No zamora for fulham leaving only dempsey, duff and murphy as their main threats, think we should be expecting to win this one

And Dembele.

Sorry for being pessimistic Sam Allardyce has not won any of his last five league meetings with Mark Hughes as a manager, losing four

And Lawro predicts us to win

Not one stand has sold out yet despite the £10 tickets.

:(

We have around 19000 ST holders and usually around 3000 matchday walk ons, how many more floating fans do we have?

Not many by the looks of it. Saying that how have these tickets been marketed? I haven't recieved a letter, text or email. Have none ST holders?

Soon we will be down to herding random people in with fixed bayonets to fill the place. God knows nothing else seems to work.

Asked a young Rovers fan at work if he was attending the game and the anwser was 'No,its only Fulham'.He lives in Blackburn...makes you want to weep.

Probably sat at home playing with his mobile phone. :rolleyes:

Saying that how have these tickets been marketed? I haven't recieved a letter, text or email. Have none ST holders?

Not ruddy well enough judging by availability!!

We're doomed! :P

Soon we will be down to herding random people in with fixed bayonets to fill the place. God knows nothing else seems to work.

Brilliant idea. Wonder why JW hasn't though of it? :tu:

We have around 19000 ST holders and usually around 3000 matchday walk ons, how many more floating fans do we have?

Not many by the looks of it. Saying that how have these tickets been marketed? I haven't recieved a letter, text or email. Have none ST holders?

I received an email. Bul I'm not a season ticket holder and have only attended one live game. And as I unfortuntaly live in the USA, near the Mohave desert, I can't see that I'll be be attending this one.

I recieved an email a while back but nothing close to matchday, bought my ticket at the beginning of the week, bringing my 'big club' mate up aswel, who is now following rovers as his second team, after dragging him up last year!

Crikey when fulham sell under 400 tickets you just know that the game is not the most attractive of options even with a lower price.

Its never been an attractive game at Ewood and I cant ever recall a decent fulham following EVER at ewood.

The bonus for tomorrow is the collecting of the lasher tickets, a game that has a lot of interest for BOTH sets of fans.

If theres been less than 2000 taking up the £10 offer then it will be disappointing anything higher than this has to be a bonus given the circumstances.

Well we've bought 3 - son home after finishing his Masters, daughter home for the weekend to attend friends party and grandson of a friend who asked if Rovers were doing any cheap tickets so he could come with us.

Archived