BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Fulham

cn174

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely. Think how many times decisions go against us, so I'll happily take this one :)

We are playing some cracking stuff today and everyone is doing well.

Kalinic's hold up and link up play has been exceptional and Mame Diouf looks sharp.

Almost put a bet on before the game - Samba to score first, Rovers to win at HT and FT, but decided not to in the end :(

Ok having watched Kalinic in all the games so far this season, I have got to say... he is a brilliant frontman. This lad is going to go far and will have a blistering season. He's been doing a really impressive job of receiving the ball, holding it up and bringing the other players (in particular the Dioufs) into play.

Half time whistle at the best time cause Fulham were beginning to dominate possession and were looking lively too.

Overall a good performance by us. Schwarzer should have been sent off in the first few minutes for deliberate hand-ball outside the 18 yard box, but it evened itself out cause Diouf barged him on the goal.

Speaking about El Hadji, he looks like a different player to the tripe out there last season.

phew. We had to hang on a bit there at the end, but a deserved lead, as we dominated the game entirely before our goal. Which Samba did very well to score - MON again so far, though Robbo pulled out a really great save too.

I really think we need to bring on Olsson though and play the ball a bit more on the ground.

Archived