BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League 2010

ewoodpo

• Moderation Lead

Last night's game was awful to watch. How Carvalho stayed on the pitch is beyond me.

There's only Messi out of the 22 players that doesn't seem to dive everywhere, it's cringeworthy that grown men supposedly at 2 of the best clubs in the world behave in this way. I did not enjoy that game!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friend of mine is a Utd ST holder and reckons he will be entitled to a ticket. Price is £150 plus a £26.50 administration charge.

He's prepared to pay the £150 but is outraged by the administration charge.

Friend of mine is a Utd ST holder and reckons he will be entitled to a ticket. Price is £150 plus a £26.50 administration charge.

He's prepared to pay the £150 but is outraged by the administration charge.

Those are the cheap ones too. They've said the admin charge is to cover printing and delivery!!

I looked to get some tickets when they were on open sale, but not after I'd seen the prices! Platini has come out since and said that the tickets are too expensive and they apologise, but they can't do anything about it! I can't help but think that it being Wembley has something to do with it being so high - last year we saw the Europa Cup Final (which I know isnt the same but still) for €50 which included free travel in the city for the day as well, whilst the Champs League final in Madrid wasn't that much higher.

Hey Eddie, I haven't seen the draft yet, United completely dominant and now after my sig change I will not post until 2012. ;)

Just use your own idea...obviously replacing your own name with mine.

Archived