BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League 2010

ewoodpo

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said: "We don't think that the Champions League final is overpriced.

hmmm really!!

What a rip off (much like the Olympics!)

Last year I went to the Europa Cup final (not the same cup I know before anyone says), and those tickets were €40 which included free local transport. I also applied for Champs League Final tickets, and I cannot remember exactly how much they were - they definitely were nowhere near much because I wouldn't have applied!!

Unfortunately folk will pay the exhorbitant prices being asked just because it's a prestige event and it will be sold out

No doubt the English FA will be getting a big fat cut of the ticket money.

Unfortunately folk will pay the exhorbitant prices being asked just because it's a prestige event and it will be sold out

No doubt the English FA will be getting a big fat cut of the ticket money.

Added to that UB, the majority that do will probably have only a passing interest if any at all in the teams that reach it.

The other laughable being - £26 administration fee - wtf :blink:

More fool the people who pay it - however unlikely it would be I wouldn't even if Rovers ever got to a C/L final.

Its called the Camp Nou, not the Nou Camp. It's like saying we play at Park Ewood.

And Ewood Park is sited alongside the Darwen River, is it?rolleyes.gif

Someone could also say it's called Bayern Munchen not Bayern Munich, yet people still say the latter. I'm sure you've done too.

The Anglicised version of it has been in common parlance for decades.

Quite right. I still call Sevilla (Sebeeya) Seville. As in The Barber of.........

• 3 weeks later...

The whole game not just one incident.

Can't say I agree with you. The only dubious decision was RVP's second yellow which was probably a bit harsh but RVP put himself in that situation with his earlier petulance. Penalty was clear cut, both the other goals were onside and like I said before they probably should have had a penalty in the first half when Messi was brought down in the area.

Barca should have had three penalties, and Van Persie should have gone for the facepalm on Alves.

Alan Smith on Sky claiming the game was ruined by the sending off. How many times did Van Persie touch the ball?

Barca are miles above anyone else, they tore Arsenal apart at will. Glad the Clasico final is still on.

Archived