BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Messageboard Meetup

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I've ever been to a Rovers game without meeting up with a member of this messageboard.

I sit next to Bellamy11, and usually stay over at cn174's house. You can only join our gang if your messageboard name contains a combination of letters and numbers. It's the rules.

then0dr0g?

Unfortunately I think you might have just saddled yourself with Jimmk2! :o

Are you volunteering to organise it BPF ;)

Currently undergoing:

1. Teacher Training

2. Immigration Proceedings

3. Planning a move to New York

I've not got that much on really....

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind organising something but I think it depends on what people are looking for, I was thinking just a gathering at an easy to access location, maybe everyone who attends can buy BRFCS a pint? (Donates £3). If people can give me some indication on what they'd like to do, I'd happily throw some ideas together. What are the odds of getting The Legends Lounge? ;). Challenge me, I dare you :)

In fact, let me ask you all a question:

**Edit**

If I could get access to The Legends Lounge for us all, would you be interested?

If we were to write a date / time and venue for a gathering, would people attend?

Yep,count me in! :tu:

(how would we know each other though ? Would we all turn up wearing name badges like a `speed date` night? :wacko::D )

Currently undergoing:

1. Teacher Training

2. Immigration Proceedings

3. Planning a move to New York

I've not got that much on really....

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind organising something but I think it depends on what people are looking for, I was thinking just a gathering at an easy to access location, maybe everyone who attends can buy BRFCS a pint? (Donates £3). If people can give me some indication on what they'd like to do, I'd happily throw some ideas together. What are the odds of getting The Legends Lounge? ;). Challenge me, I dare you :)

In fact, let me ask you all a question:

**Edit**

If I could get access to The Legends Lounge for us all, would you be interested?

Does Brownie still have the Hordens? Maybe he could sort something out?

Okay,

Myself and Claire are now on the case.

I'm going to talk to the club and make some enquiries because there really would be no better venue than Ewood Park. For those of you that haven't been inside The Legends Lounge, it is a top class venue.

Will keep you posted.

Okay,

Myself and Claire are now on the case.

I'm going to talk to the club and make some enquiries because there really would be no better venue than Ewood Park. For those of you that haven't been inside The Legends Lounge, it is a top class venue.

Will keep you posted.

Would be a good idea to make it a bit of a fundraiser for the site as well? I`m sure there can be some prizes donated for a raffle or something.

Not wanting to tie you down to an exact date BPF, but would we be talking about a matchday/weekend or on a separate date and time? Just something to think about for the longer distance travellers

Bit of a difficult one that.

I'm going to speak to Glenn and Claire about that one.

In my opinion it would best on a Friday night, the day before a match. That way, the long distance travellers amongst you could maybe come down a day early and stay in a £29 hotel? (If you want to save money, that is.)

I don't think I've ever been to a Rovers game without meeting up with a member of this messageboard.

I sit next to Bellamy11, and usually stay over at cn174's house. You can only join our gang if your messageboard name contains a combination of letters and numbers. It's the rules.

Apparently you aren't in charge T4E so I have just gained entry on a technicality!!! :P

My own wish for a meet up would be for a game a of "oldies,anyone can join in" five a side at the JJB maybe followed by watching Roversaway on the big screen there if they are on..Wonder how many could manage a full game though..

Hey... let me tell you you are talking to the leading goalscorer of the winning team for 3 years running of the All Blackburn & district 5-a-side championships here! :tu:

1975, 1976, and 1977. :blink: ............ On second thoughts you're probably right(sigh). :(

We also used to put a team or two in the various Rovers 5 a side competitions. I think these are still happening, but I've not heard about them in a long, Tris, Clare or JPW may be able to shed some light on it.

And the 11 a side games.

Those two goals against Salzburg whilst rough as **** remain the highlight of my footballing days haha

You leave him alone you big meanie! Just because your a teacher ;)

You could have H4nn4h anyway. All the best users have numbers in their username whistle.gif

As a teacher I have to point out it is you are so shortened to you're. <_<

I don't feel the need to have numbers in my username but thanks anyway!

Archived