BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Motd

EWOODACE1

sorry if this has been posted before but ive just realised that on the motd intro they show cantona's chip and theyve edited it so it is against us. i cannot believe they have done this.

i hate the bbc when it comes to us. they wouldnt even cough up any money to air rovers games on radio lancashire anymore

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry if this has been posted before but ive just realised that on the motd intro they show cantona's chip and theyve edited it so it is against us. i cannot believe they have done this.

i hate the bbc when it comes to us. they wouldnt even cough up any money to air rovers games on radio lancashire anymore

Are you sure? sounds like a severe case of paranoia to me, put down the joint and walk slowly away. :unsure:

ive heard that big ears lineker hates us,i don't watch motd anymore coz ive never heard them say a good word about us,its always about the opposition even when we win.

I think it is shearer who hates Rovers. Ever since he moved to Newcastle. When he came back to ewood with newcastle he was booed by Rovers fans. After the game I believe he remarked that was it as far as he was concerned with Blackburn. He mentioned that he gave good service to Rovers and didn't expect to then get booed by the fans.

I think it is shearer who hates Rovers. Ever since he moved to Newcastle. When he came back to ewood with newcastle he was booed by Rovers fans. After the game I believe he remarked that was it as far as he was concerned with Blackburn. He mentioned that he gave good service to Rovers and didn't expect to then get booed by the fans.

Dont blame him one bit. Shameful to boo a legend like him.

Guest bluerovers

This thread is weird, if Shearer hates us so much he can influence the editing of the MOTD intro why would he put in a Rovers shirt in it? You'd think he'd have asked to them to have him from his toon days....

There was also the comment that the ref was within spitting distance of the action. :lol:

They did run the Schwarzer handball in slomo which I must admit I didn't see first time round.

For all the evil of Diouf, it has to be said Schwarzer was getting away with murder quite apart from denying MGP a legitimate goal by handling outside his area. MoTD quite rightly focussed on how bad the ref was.

Pathetic thread, get over it. Every team thinks that the media is biased against them. So the MOTD titles show Cantona chipping against us, SO WHAT??????? Why on earth does that matter??

Also, the Schwarzer incident - I never spotted it at live speed, i doubt anyone on here did. Cant blame the ref for that. Diouf's actions were cynical and blatant. The goal shouldnt have stood. Oh, wait am i biased against Rovers too??? Damn.

In real time, the give away for the Schwarzer handball was the way the ball travelled way too slowly for the manner in which MGP had struck it.

It was a very cute handball by Schwarzer to just take the pace off and slightly deflect it.

Anyway, nobody can claim MotD missed it- they did it full justice.

Dont blame him one bit. Shameful to boo a legend like him.

Simon Garner is a legend

never worked his way out of the club

never a bad word for us

We had the best out of Shearer and he won his only medal at Blackburn

Pathetic thread, get over it. Every team thinks that the media is biased against them. So the MOTD titles show Cantona chipping against us, SO WHAT??????? Why on earth does that matter??

Also, the Schwarzer incident - I never spotted it at live speed, i doubt anyone on here did. Cant blame the ref for that. Diouf's actions were cynical and blatant. The goal shouldnt have stood. Oh, wait am i biased against Rovers too??? Damn.

The Darwen End and Riverside certainly saw it.

Simon Garner is a legend

never worked his way out of the club

never a bad word for us

We had the best out of Shearer and he won his only medal at Blackburn

I cant recall Shearer saying bad stuff about us, unless you count things like condemning Diouf last night which was perfectly justified. Shearer is probably the best player we have ever had at Ewood, that is enough for him to be a legend.

I cant recall Shearer saying bad stuff about us, unless you count things like condemning Diouf last night which was perfectly justified. Shearer is probably the best player we have ever had at Ewood, that is enough for him to be a legend.

Has he ever said anything good about us? You'd be hard pressed to know he played for Rovers with the way he acts.

It's true. I noticed that in week one. I assume that all footage in the opening sequence is supposed to feature a Premier League team. That goal was scored against Sunderland who are, if I remember correctly, a Premier League team...

bbc have the worst pundits in the world anyway. each one they have has as much charisma as a cardboard box. ive always wondered if the producer of the show is a dingle

I have to disagree with you there ITV must be the worst, they make Teletubies interesting.

Archived