BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool Versus Blackburn Rovers

Living in Blackpool - this is definite must not lose for me - couldn't stand the stick at work :rover:

Though early to say - this could make or break our season (as the Burnley match did). Win it and we go above Blackpool and things start to look a little rosier in the table - lose it and (no don't want to contemplate that).

I think it will be a tough match - but if our defence plays as solidily as it did against City - I can see Blackpool having all the ball - but us continually hitting them on the break. They commit a lot of players forward - leaving plenty of room behind their full backs to be exploited.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who have not got tickets I would be asking the question why we haven't been given 2,500 which is what the stand holds.

I know one or 2 in the end block won't be on sale due to the position of the big screen... but block E in our end is marked as 'hospitality' If Rovers are holding this many tickets back (around 500?) for corporates etc then I think it's a bit wrong considering how many ST holders with away history want to go to this game.

When Fulham's tickets went on sale it stated on their website "Allocation 2,500".

For those who have not got tickets I would be asking the question why we haven't been given 2,500 which is what the stand holds.

I know one or 2 in the end block won't be on sale due to the position of the big screen... but block E in our end is marked as 'hospitality' If Rovers are holding this many tickets back (around 500?) for corporates etc then I think it's a bit wrong considering how many ST holders with away history want to go to this game.

When Fulham's tickets went on sale it stated on their website "Allocation 2,500".

Good point, I would assume the 100 club will be going, but that is only a coach full isn't it?

Good point, I would assume the 100 club will be going, but that is only a coach full isn't it?

Yeah, literally as it says on the tin - 100 members.

apparently 230 seats are netted off at the end of the stand... here's a pic which explains why!!! doesnt explain the rest though...

60048_474927150933_696065933_6846324_4415337_n.jpg

apparently 230 seats are netted off at the end of the stand... here's a pic which explains why!!! doesnt explain the rest though...

At what point when they were deciding to put a big screen somewhere did they think that blocking 200 seats view of the goal seem like a good idea. :wstu:

Mike

where you heading for a drink pre match ? I think we will end up in the crazy scots bar from around 130pm. \We arrive in blackpool at 11am for brekkie and beer and starting at the north end before heading towards the centre. Give us a bell when you arrive in town.

Mike

where you heading for a drink pre match ? I think we will end up in the crazy scots bar from around 130pm. \We arrive in blackpool at 11am for brekkie and beer and starting at the north end before heading towards the centre. Give us a bell when you arrive in town.

will do, I will get a cab from the Station

me and my mates are meeting at Morrisons (Blackburn) at 8:30am for a full english then picking up beers from the store and getting the 9:35 train over

I think it will be comfortable for Rovers this one...we struggle against big physical sides and this lot are like a poor-mans arsenal in the way that they try to play....therefore, with our success against this type of play when we come up against arsenal, I expect the players to dominate them physically and I expect a 3-0 win.

Just had a call from the TO to remind I haven't collected our tickets yet. Now how good is that for service? Outstanding.

So bloody good that I received my Ticket application 4 days after the deadline had passed. Rang the TO and handed my application form in ASAP. Rang them up again today to see which stage my application had reached, "Sorry Sir, but we seem to have lost your application and all our tickets have been sold".

Livid!

Archived