BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool Versus Blackburn Rovers

The usual CRAP from the other side.

T'Rovers will come to bully,play long ball ,look for knock downs ,time waste ,you name it . :rolleyes:

I'm quite surprised at this comment, especially when Blackpool are odds on favourites to get relegated, but because they were favourites to get relegated last season and were promoted, they probably think they 'll qualify for the Champions League.

I also think Blackburn may be one of the clubs near the bottom at the end of the season

Some of them need a reality check! So far they've beat Wigan and Newcastle. Wigan are one of the favourites to get relegated (5/6) and Newcastle (5/1) too. A draw at home to Fulham was a decent result that's about it ;)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks must win because of the loss of stupid points down mainly to Sam. Not because of tonight.

How have we lost "stupid points" playing top half teams like Everton, Arsenal, Birmingham, Man City and Fulham?

So bloody good that I received my Ticket application 4 days after the deadline had passed. Rang the TO and handed my application form in ASAP. Rang them up again today to see which stage my application had reached, "Sorry Sir, but we seem to have lost your application and all our tickets have been sold".

Livid!

Something similar happened to me a few years ago... and despite it being a sell out I still got a ticket after emailing the ticket office. Worth a try ;)

Anyone with a shred of common dog would have contacted Rovers in the knowledge an application form hadnt arrived in the week before the deadline arrived. I am sorry you have missed out on a ticket but you have to accept a lot of blame as well. Leaving it until after the deadline has passed is down to you pal.

After tonights result?

What a 3-1 loss to the team that finished 6th with an experimental line up?? :blink: WTF!

Experimental? So the manager still doesn't know how the team will perform?

Something similar happened to me a few years ago... and despite it being a sell out I still got a ticket after emailing the ticket office. Worth a try ;)

ask Ken Beamish, he normally has a handful set aside for his "Corporates" just in case they make a last minute phone call....I recall he had 20 or 30 spare unsold tickets for Celtic away in the UEFA :angry:

He rotated like every manager - you dont class Bunn in goal as experimental?? Or Hoilett upfront?

Yes, he rotated but you said it was "experimental." Different words with different meanings and, yes, we have seen Bunn in goal and Hoilett upfront before. Nothing new there. In fact as I recall it was in our last CC match against Norwich:

Bunn, Jacobsen, Samba © (sub Jones 62 mins), Chimbonda, Givet (sub Olsson 79 mins), Emerton, Grella (sub Nzonzi 62 mins), Linganzi, Pedersen, Hoilett, MB Diouf.

Did you not think to contact them when people started to say how they had got their packs through??? :blink:

That is not my job. If the club website states all applications have been sent out to STH that have been to 3 or more away games last season, then I'll wait till I have received mine. Not my fault that they sent it out late. I don't understand why they have introduced this "Application form" nonsense. State on the website who is eligible, those who want a ticket can go down to the TO and get one, rather than all this nonsense.

Archived