BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stoke Preview

CrazyIvan

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it be unfair to call us a poor man's Stoke?

I don't think it would be unfair and I think a lot of Rovers fans with their hand on heart would probably agree with that if you are comparing two similar sides. I think in some aspects in particular keeper and defense we might be better, but their midfield and attack is better than ours- from a long ball, direct, physical playing style point of view.

I think we're a "poor" man's Stoke in every sense of the word.

Time to bring Kalinic on I think...

poor mans stoke reserves more like, way too defensive and goal shy our lot a 0ne goal deficit is a bloody mountain to climb for us.

happy we have 8 points, at the same time hard to believe we have 8 points.

I honestly can't think of many teams that we are better than in this league, we get results by playing an extremely negative football ruining tactic, The points we have picked up this season have all had an element of luck and not one game have we dominated. I can't think of the last time we dominated a game of football.

I know that we are in a bad position financially right now, but there can be no doubt that a takeover must result in a change in management.

A change in tactics would do me, we tried last year to beat them at their own game and failed with bells on, this year is pretty much the same apart from they have'nt took there chances.

They have more quality and thats sad to admit.

To be honest, i was expecting 1 point each from the Blackpool and Stoke game. We got 3 from 2 away games, it really aint that bad.

It's the football which is generally poor rather than our points total.

Sam is just so hesitant to let his players play it on the deck. What the hell are Diouf and Benjani going to do with the ball being loaded to them at 90mph with Huth, Faye and Co. behind them?

commentator just said pedersen corner was poor by his standards?????????????????

by his p1$$ poor standards its whats expected to kick it out of play...........guy is beyond useless, hoilett and olssenn must pull they're hair out not getting ahead of this donkey

Archived