BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Herold Goulon

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I'm in two minds about Goulon, he seems to have decent pedigree but being Rovers I'm expecting he'll end up not signing cause we took too long

• Backroom

Must admit I have never heard of him till he was linked but if he has much about him he'll be within our starting line up before too long.

Then again I think Linganzi deserves a shot. Have you heard any rumblings on him, not favoured or just not ready yet? He seems to have what is needed

Hello.

There's been an international break...

There isn't a problem here.

Well in one way there isn't but a new signing would have broken the boredom of international breaks - I mean Scotland are nothing to get excited about and as for England ...... We're all so bored we're still speculating about a takeover that may or may not happen and anything to take our minds off that. And we haven't even got a game to look forward to(?) this weekend either. All in all I think the guy needs to get signed sooner rather than later to give us something else to talk about.

• 2 weeks later...

Signed until summer 2012 with the option of another year, which sounds sensible to me.

Don't know anything about him but it will be nice to see him in action once he can play, getting to see a new signing is a rarity at Ewood these days!

Don't know anything about him either, will have to wait and see what he brings to our side. Another french player to add to our collection- Samba (born and grew up in france) Givet, Chimbonda, N'zonzi. Forget Le Arse we might end up being Le Rovers.:lol:

Talk about having some big guys in our side now Samba, N'Zonzi, Goulon all over 6 foot 3. More targets for Pedersen to aim at with that long throw. :rock:

In them other pictures he looked like another Nzonzi but in this picture he looks like a tall Reo-Coker. :tu:

Goulon.jpg

Very tall. That Rovers sign on the BB End is a good 40 foot of the ground. He's a giant!

Does anyone else keep thinking Chicken Goujon?

Archived