BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Herold Goulon

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure he was announced Daryll Goujon over the PA when he came on today. The lad is huge, slow and a little bit dirty. He'll fit in well round here.

I'm sure I read somewhere that he likes to be called Daryll.

From the distance I was watching I thought he looked a bit Bramble-esque.

Oh Jisty that's a bit harsh to compare our new signing so early to someone who runs around like he has got webbed feet who makes a living of own goals I reckon there must be a complete dvd out there of Bramble OG's.of someone who should get paid a few bob instead his obscene millions to compare our new signing to someone whose manager must have been on drugs when signing clamity Bramble is totally unfair on our new player. By the way his debut today showed he was rusty & could have done better in parts but his tackling was fine distribution to be fair to goulon he & Bramble should swap transfer fees & wages because for anyone to pay dosh for Bramble seriously needs his head examining.

Oh Jisty that's a bit harsh to compare our new signing so early to someone who runs around like he has got webbed feet who makes a living of own goals I reckon there must be a complete dvd out there of Bramble OG's.of someone who should get paid a few bob instead his obscene millions to compare our new signing to someone whose manager must have been on drugs when signing clamity Bramble is totally unfair on our new player. By the way his debut today showed he was rusty & could have done better in parts but his tackling was fine distribution to be fair to goulon he & Bramble should swap transfer fees & wages because for anyone to pay dosh for Bramble seriously needs his head examining.

:lol:

I just meant his stature and gait! Too early for me to judge his footballing abilities - I've not seen him in the ressies.

Brambles been pretty decent these last couple of seasons.

• Backroom

Looked sluggish to me. I'm surprised Linganzi hasn't featured before him, if he's that rusty.

I'd love him to get a shot but is he injured at present? His name seems to be absent from the reserves as well

How the hell can you come to that after you watched him for a villa dominated 15 minutes???

in defense of his comment, he did look like he was controlling a rugby ball not a football, but yeah pointless to judge him, sure he will be fine.

If it was 2-1 though I would have been a lot more nervous with him on the pitch.

Bothroyd didn't cut it with us, now he's playing for England. Bentley didn't cut it at Arsenal but left us as an England regular. The list is endless.

Don't remember either of them possessing the ball control of a drunken Yeti but we shall wait and see.

Come on, Samba hardly had a great debut when he first came on. Wasn't it him who had a swing and a miss almost immediately after coming on and people writing him off as a donkey who couldn't cut it at Hertha Berlin? Now look - captain and great player. I am not saying Goulon is gonna be class but still just give him a chance and judge him off more than 15mins. His reserve performances sound promising.

Archived