BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where to go before the Sunderland match?

Hello all

I will be making the trek to Ewood next week from sunny Florida to watch the Sunderland match.Where is the best pub to meetup for a drink before the match to get some of the prematch flavor?I realize that it is a Monday pm game and people will be different on a working day than on a weekend.The Aqueduct?The Brown Cow?Fernherst is still away fans only?

Thanks in advance

Florida Rover

• Backroom

Hello all

I will be making the trek to Ewood next week from sunny Florida to watch the Sunderland match.Where is the best pub to meetup for a drink before the match to get some of the prematch flavor?I realize that it is a Monday pm game and people will be different on a working day than on a weekend.The Aqueduct?The Brown Cow?Fernherst is still away fans only?

Thanks in advance

Florida Rover

Fox and Hounds at Ewood is a good place for a pre-match bevvy ;)

And...... haven't you picked the most boring fixture in the history of football as the one to trek from Florida to watch?? OMG! guaranteed to be a total snore-fest :P (given the option... Sunny Florida - Ewood Park on a wet autumn evening entertaining Sunderland? I know which I would choose!! :D )

I’m quite keen for heading up for this one but can only take limited time off work, so cannot take the train.

Do we know of anyone who could be driving up from London for this one? (then driving back afterwards as need to be back in work Tuesday morning).

Would obviously contribute to petrol costs etc….

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived