Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Your Top 5 TV Tossers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thread

Jeremy Vine ....stupid, inane questions that leave his interviewees flummoxed

Gary Lineker .... anti-Rovers and silly ears

Jonathan Ross .... good on radio but can't stand looking at him.

Jeremy Kyle... enough said.

Gordon Ramsey....somebody thump him, please

Tops is Gary Lineker for his anti Rovers puns and jibes on every MOTD..then all those those presented to us as superstars. when they aint....Peter Andre..Danny Minogue.etc.The Dragons Den team..Presented as Angels but really Loan sharks looking for the biggest cash return for as little effort as possible....

Ricky Gervais

Russell Brand

Eamonn Holmes

Jonathan Ross

Jedward

Have to come back and add tosser in chief Jeremy Kyle. How is this prat allowed to make money out of publicly ridiculing what can only be described as 'pond life'.

1:Ricky `one trick pony` Gervais - top of the pile by some distance

2:Jeremy kyle - for reasons stated above

3:Simon Cowell - for giving us endless reality tv crap such as X-Factor

4:Noel Edmonds - surprised nobody else had him TBH

5:Davina McCall - Big Brother`s big hooter is the most annoying wench on the tv and absolutely makes my skin crawl at the mere sight of her.

adrianchiles.jpg

Adrian Chiles is a good bloke in my book. A few years back I did a West Brom preview on here and he kindly did a Q & A for us. He's a real football fan and deserves a bit of respect. His book on his travels supporting The Baggies is wonderful. He's not a celebrity supporter. He supports WBA like we all support The Rovers.

OK, he's now got himself in a hot seat. Good luck to him. But you know deep down that he'll never switch to Chelsea or the Red Scum.

I tip my hat to him.

Adrian Chiles is a good bloke in my book. A few years back I did a West Brom preview on here and he kindly did a Q & A for us. He's a real football fan and deserves a bit of respect. His book on his travels supporting The Baggies is wonderful. He's not a celebrity supporter. He supports WBA like we all support The Rovers.

OK, he's now got himself in a hot seat. Good luck to him. But you know deep down that he'll never switch to Chelsea or the Red Scum.

I tip my hat to him.

No problem with the guys football allegiance. Just don't like looking at or listening to him.

Archived