SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ins and outs

nicko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think we will nicko?

It was being encouraged a week ago. I hope it still is. Barca want him to be out and playing - so get the pigging thing moving...

The lad is a real talent.

Nicko - Any news on our friend Brian laws? Will he be getting the sack?

Where is he?

Burnley...

Sorry, my eyesight is fading.

I can't see that far down the Championship.

How are they doing?

Whatever happened to that nice chap Coyle?

I think he was training with Rovers and it was likely that we signed him.

Yeah he was. we was going to sign him under mark hughes but he left just before. Ince took charge then and he was here on trial and impress alot but Ince instead wanted Grella.

Was really good in the world cup for Ghana.

If he is available for 2 to 4 million euros then we should be in there for him. Just what we need a ball winning in midfield

Oh yes, forgot the connection between Annan and Grella. Thanks again Ince.

Yeah he was. we was going to sign him under mark hughes but he left just before. Ince took charge then and he was here on trial and impress alot but Ince instead wanted Grella.

Was really good in the world cup for Ghana.

If he is available for 2 to 4 million euros then we should be in there for him. Just what we need a ball winning in midfield

Annan is very small size. Maybe that fact has kept English clubs away from him.

If Samba was to leave a cheapish replacement could be Sol Bamba ..... left quite an impression on me after that pre season game with Hibs two summers ago ......... think we were linked to him previously ...... when he did a runner to Paris or somewhere.

Looked very good technically and handled are forwards that day with some aplomb.

I watched Bamba for two whole seasons at Dunfermline last time they were in the SPL. He was just OK (and I do mean "just"). Certainly did not stand out from the crowd, and then he went to Hibs and more of the same as far as I have been told by my Hibs supporting friends.

Oh yes, forgot the connection between Annan and Grella. Thanks again Ince.

Annan is very small size. Maybe that fact has kept English clubs away from him.

He's actually taller than Makelele and plays in the exact same role, but he might not look very physical. He covers a lot of ground quickly defensively and is good in the air for his height. Only problem is his temper, he's had a few "ugly" episodes on the pitch. Good enough to protect our back four? Definitely.

I watched Bamba for two whole seasons at Dunfermline last time they were in the SPL. He was just OK (and I do mean "just"). Certainly did not stand out from the crowd, and then he went to Hibs and more of the same as far as I have been told by my Hibs supporting friends.

Must have been our poo forwards then. ;) Can't remember who played that night.

Archived