BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ins and outs

nicko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Goulon turns out to be half decent, I can see that trend continuing Mum. We might just need the money.........

If we were to sell N'Zonzi, wouldn't it be sensible to do after he had started playing regularly, and well, for the first team again?

Robert Pires anyone? ... according to BBC in talks with Crawley..best days obviously behind him , but as a freebie on a short term contract worth a shout ? and after watching Pedersen's performance in a "free" midfield role he HAS to be better

£3m for a Slovenian who hasn't played for the full national side or tested himself in a real league (I don't care about the fact he's 20)? No thanks. Wiki stats don't suggest he has played much for his club either.

Nicko: You said in the beginning of the week that Goulon had signed but it isn't confirmed? Is it agreed or has something else happened?

And how can Aron Gunnarsson be available on a free? He was Coventrys player of the season a year ago?

And how can Aron Gunnarsson be available on a free? He was Coventrys player of the season a year ago?

Because he's contracted to his current club only until next summer he could be available on free next summer?

Nicko: You said in the beginning of the week that Goulon had signed but it isn't confirmed? Is it agreed or has something else happened?

Goulon's terms and medical are all sorted out. There have been some paperwork issues, but I believe there will be an announcement today.

Nobody's fault, just a bit of bureaucracy here and there.

By all accounts he is fit, training and raring to go. So the hold-up has been no major issue in the big scheme of things.

No idea about Gunnarson's contract, but there was a Rovers interest about 18 months back.

Goulon's terms and medical are all sorted out. There have been some paperwork issues, but I believe there will be an announcement today.

Nobody's fault, just a bit of bureaucracy here and there.

By all accounts he is fit, training and raring to go. So the hold-up has been no major issue in the big scheme of things.

No idea about Gunnarson's contract, but there was a Rovers interest about 18 months back.

Nicko, any news on Grella? Will he be released in January?

Archived