BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Britains Fund the Taliban claims Taliban Commander

1. Within the catholic church there are known paedophiles.

2. The catholic church collects money from people at worship - in cash.

3. This money funds the church, therefore it funds paedophiles.

4. Most UK catholics are white, European in appearance.

5. Ergo people of white European appearance in the UK are catholic.

6. Anyone who is against paedophilia should stop using business run by people of white European appearance.

Now the above is no dafter than the assumptions you and others are making.

Like i said Paul, it`s my personal choice.

I`m not telling you where to spend your money, just urging people to think about 'where' they spend it.

Some people whinge all the time & do nothing about it. I back my words up always.

If your conscience is ok with knowing some of your cash might be funding the killing of British soldiers in Afgsanistan then fine. I hope you sleep well at night ;)

I know i can sleep well too. I`ve got a totally clear conscience. I`ve not been violent towards anybody. I`ve not even said "boo!" to anybody. I merely choose to not give my money to people who`ve ruined my home town & fund the killing of British soldiers through donations.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I merely choose to not give my money to people who`ve ruined my home town & fund the killing of British soldiers through donations.

To ensure this is the case, you should probably be concerned about paying tax as well. Your tax goes to the UK govenment. They then use this to, as an example, pay the wages of NHS and Council workers, a large percentage of these workers will be "asian". These "asians" (who ruined your town) then contribute to collections in their mosques. Some of this contributions goes to fund fighting "our boys".

In fact, you probably dont want to even consider buying petrol, even from a "white" company as they all pay Middle Eastern, or "asian", countrys to drill for their oil.

Thinking about it further its best not use, or buy, any petroleum based prodect, like plastic bottles of milk. Or food that has any plastic packaging.

Well, you dont want to be accused of half measures, do you?

To ensure this is the case, you should probably be concerned about paying tax as well. Your tax goes to the UK govenment. They then use this to, as an example, pay the wages of NHS and Council workers, a large percentage of these workers will be "asian". These "asians" (who ruined your town) then contribute to collections in their mosques. Some of this contributions goes to fund fighting "our boys".

In fact, you probably dont want to even consider buying petrol, even from a "white" company as they all pay Middle Eastern, or "asian", countrys to drill for their oil.

Thinking about it further its best not use, or buy, any petroleum based prodect, like plastic bottles of milk. Or food that has any plastic packaging.

Well, you dont want to be accused of half measures, do you?

I`m comfortable with my actions.

Everybody has to pay tax. What the government does with that money is their decision....not mine.

As for petrol (or diesel as i use) i tend to fill up at supermarkets. I buy £80-£100 of fuel a week....about £4500 a year. I`d rather give that money to Asda than give it directly to an asian owned garage. What Asda does with that money is up to them.

Im comfortable with my decision.

What the government does with that money is their decision....not mine.

What Asda does with that money is up to them.

Surely what the "asian" owners of the stores do with their money is up to them.

I just dont see the difference.

Either way you are handing money to an owner of a shop, in exchange for a product. Some of this money, whether directly or indirectly, goes to fund terrorism.

Its the same outcome whether you hand your money to an "asian" or to a clerk at ASDA's petrol pump.

Surely what the "asian" owners of the stores do with their money is up to them.

I just dont see the difference.

Either way you are handing money to an owner of a shop, in exchange for a product. Some of this money, whether directly or indirectly, goes to fund terrorism.

Its the same outcome whether you hand your money to an "asian" or to a clerk at ASDA's petrol pump.

Is Asda asian owned? :huh:

I thought it was American, part of the Walmart group.....the lesser of two evils i guess.

I`m no expert but i`m pretty sure Asda store managers (white, asian or chinese) have no say in where the stores takings go.

I`ve no problem with Adsa either. They aren`t slowly taking over the town i live in.

I have no problem with how or where people chose to spend their money. I understand the feelings.

One point for you though. Have you visited the USA or spent money with American companies? Can you be sure your cash didn't end up funding the IRA? You might have paid for a few atrocities that way?

Or is it because they aren't white?

Here we go with the usual cheap shot... the race card. :angry2:

Just as an aside how many white taliban members do you know Paul?

......... It's at best ludicrous. Using this logic one could make an argument Catholics support paedophilia by putting money in the collection plate on a Sunday. Judgements should not be made on such flimsy evidence as is being provided here.

After recent revelations regarding the Catholic Church itself condoning paedophile Priests of the Catholic faith and subsequent cover ups I think that can be accepted as fact.

I 100% agree Paul. Plus you're claims about the yanks funding the IRA are probably not far from the truth...we all know they love a good war ;)

Can anybody stateside confirm or deny that Noraid has found funding the IRA more or less difficult since the Oklahomah bombing and the Twin Towers brought the reallity of terrorism home to the septics?

Is Asda asian owned? :huh:

I thought it was American, part of the Walmart group.....the lesser of two evils i guess.

I`m no expert but i`m pretty sure Asda store managers (white, asian or chinese) have no say in where the stores takings go.

in order to import and sell the fuel that they sell they have to first buy the fuel from....you guessed it. The "asian" countries that produce it. Or if they do buy it from an american or "white" company they have to pay the "asian" country for the right to drill in their country.

Thats why it makes no difference. Money from the amount you spend in ASDA will go to fund terroism.

By some, yes. By others a bigot?

Another cheap shot. It's not very good at all really. I've never known childish name calling ever win an argument.

btw Hemel Hempstead! :rolleyes: I doubt one could find a more different place than Blackburn unless one lived on the moon.

Hemel of course they can spend money how they want but is it right that the uk Muslims are helping murder our soldiers and the public here...if wanting to be safe and wanting our soldiers to be safe makes me racist then so be it.wait til I tell me mate he will laugh.

in order to import and sell the fuel that they sell they have to first buy the fuel from....you guessed it. The "asian" countries that produce it. Or if they do buy it from an american or "white" company they have to pay the "asian" country for the right to drill in their country.

Thats why it makes no difference. Money from the amount you spend in ASDA will go to fund terroism.

It's quite obvious from your tone that you are perfectly happy about that. The chances are that it won't happen but it'd be interesting to hear your opinions should someone close to you be blown to smithereens by terrorist action.

It's quite obvious from your tone that you are perfectly happy about that. The chances are that it won't happen but it'd be interesting to hear your opinions should someone close to you be blown to smithereens by terrorist action.

Of course im not happy about it. It just gets on my goat when someone tries to mask a semi-rascist and bigoted point of view with a poorly thought out moral stance.

Also, i have friends and family that have served in the front line armed services and a member of my extended family had a leg blown off in the London underground bombings. Try not to make assumptions.

Of course im not happy about it. It just gets on my goat when someone tries to mask a semi-rascist and bigoted point of view with a poorly thought out moral stance.

Also, i have friends and family that have served in the front line armed services and a member of my extended family had a leg blown off in the London underground bombings. Try not to make assumptions.

There you go again with the accusations. It's only in your opinion remember HemelRover. I'm sure that not everyone shares the same frothy self righteous indignation as yourself thank goodness.

Why is it that every objection and criticism of the effect of widespread immigration on Blackburn is immediately deemed racist no matter how honest, pertinent or valid the statement may be? You should realise that out of hand accusations of racism every time a person speaks their mind will only breed resentment and exacerbate Blackburns problems rather than solve them.

• Backroom

Sorry to detract from the argument going on, but is there any proof that this Taliban fella was telling the truth? Was it backed up by any evidence? It seems to me he was just saying this to cause more dissent between the white/asian communities in Britain. Whilst I'm sure the Taliban do get funds from people in the UK, I'm not convinced it's proportionately higher than anywhere else in the world.

This thread is amazing. My eyes started bleeding after the fourth post.

For me this thread misses the crux of the debate. The questions we should be asking is why Muslims in the UK feel so disenfranchised with Western society that they feel funding a militant, monolithic organisation is of benefit to them?

There is little doubt from both the anecdotal and corroborated evidence that vast funding streams exist between the UK’s Muslim population and the Pashtun Taliban. The main source of this funding is through the Heroin trade, with UK suppliers buying direct from the Taliban.

There you go again with the accusations. It's only in your opinion remember HemelRover. I'm sure that not everyone shares the same frothy self righteous indignation as yourself thank goodness.

Racism : a policy or system of government based upon discrimination or prejudice based on creed, race or colour.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Im sorry, but a policy of not spending money in certain shops because the owners are "asian" is racist, and trying to justify it by saying that you dont want your money to go to fund terroism is just ridiculous.

Im sorry, but a policy of not spending money in certain shops because the owners are "asian" is racist, and trying to justify it by saying that you dont want your money to go to fund terroism is just ridiculous.

Not if someone suspects it is true it isn't.

btw Anyone can choose where they spend their money. Would you consider giving at least some credit to cletus for his honesty? I can assure you that there is no way on earth that I would spend a penny in a hallal butchers. Is that racist?

btw Would you buy meat from a hallal butcher Hemel?.... Obviously ignoring the fact that you'd probably have to drive 50 miles to find one.

:lol: :lol:

Here we go with the usual cheap shot... the race card.

btw Anyone can choose where they spend their money. Would you consider giving at least some credit to cletus for his honesty? I can assure you that there is no way on earth that I would spend a penny in a hallal butchers. Is that racist?

btw Would you buy meat from a hallal butcher Hemel?.... Obviously ignoring the fact that you'd probably have to drive 50 miles to find one.

Here we go with the usual cheap shot... the race card.

Stick with your adverts Glenn.

I won't be parting with any of my hard earned cash to help support this site whilst this sort of post/thread exists on a football forum.

btw Anyone can choose where they spend their money. Would you consider giving at least some credit to cletus for his honesty?

I do give credit to Cletus for his honesty, its the abhorrant and ignorant sentiments behind them that is dislike.

I can assure you that there is no way on earth that I would spend a penny in a hallal butchers. Is that racist?

Depends on you reasons for doing so. If its because you believe it to be cruel practice then no, its certainly not racist. If its because of the reasons that Cletus has stated he wont buy from "asians" then yes, its racist.

I dont buy Halal meat as I buy most of my meat from the same family butchers my family have used for 60 years(Kosher btw) but wouldnt hesitate to eat it if its provided to me by friends or in restaraunts. Also, I wouldnt need to travel that far, there are 3 within 10 miles of Hemel. Might've been a long while since you were round here but its a multicultural area now with the same problems as other multicultural areas created by intolarant people on both sides.

Stick with your adverts Glenn.

I won't be parting with any of my hard earned cash to help support this site whilst this sort of post/thread exists on a football forum.

Yes, let's never discuss or debate such matters, even though it is an important issue for those living in Blackburn now. Besides this is a non-football forum.

The problem is not the thread or even the debate, it's that neither side will compromise their beliefs.

But talking is at least a start.

It's surely better than both sides doing this. Isn't it...?

ostrich.jpg

Now then, the real question is, is the issue a need for tolerance (of irreconcilable differences)? Or a need for integration (of shared values)?

Yes, let's never discuss or debate such matters, even though it is an important issue for those living in Blackburn now. Besides this is a non-football forum.

The problem is not the thread or even the debate, it's that neither side will compromise their beliefs.

But talking is at least a start.

It's surely better than both sides doing this. Isn't it...?

ostrich.jpg

Now then, the real question is, is the issue a need for tolerance (of irreconcilable differences)? Or a need for integration (of shared values)?

Fair point, Jisty, but as I don't live in Blackburn anymore, where do you take it from here?

Someone, including the drog, has to make a movement towards full integration, don't they?

Notwithstanding that, SAR has a point when people openly state they don't like the area (greater Blackburn) they live in, and make no attempt to disguise their dislike for their fellow town dwellers. Maybe SAR sees people as people whatever they chose to wear.

"I dont buy Halal meat as I buy most of my meat from the same family butchers my family have used for 60 years(Kosher btw)"

Equally cruel, equally abhorrent and in this day and age both unecessary and unjustifiable yet you have the temerity to judge others on their moral values. You are obviously very intelligent Hemel so why don't you question and challenge age old and unecessary practices? Tell you what you take some time out and click on adopted scousers Peter Hitchen link from a few days ago then come back and we'll carry on the debate. :tu:

Archived