• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan Shearer has manager with Mike Newell has his number 2

or

Tugay has manager with a experience number 2

AS!!!!!!!!

Is your keyboard broken ?

Ah! Thanks Joe. I know Shearer and Newell are mates but I was a bit worried why he had Shearer's number 2!

Maybe he's from the posh part hof Blackburn?

I suspect not. I'm guessing part of the Mill Hill devolution experiment that seems to be progressing so well....

On topic: New manager like new owners is a gamble. Depends what matters most, good football or premier league football?

Sam's play is ugly but its effective. Stick please, one gamble at a time.

I suspect not. I'm guessing part of the Mill Hill devolution experiment that seems to be progressing so well....

On topic: New manager like new owners is a gamble. Depends what matters most, good football or premier league football?

Really effective. We'll be in the bottom 3 this time next week, with a worse record than under the Ince stewardship at the same stage.

It is really easy to highlight 10 games and compare with ince's reign could you remind us all what sams record was like for the final ten games of last season, who did we beat and what was our points tally? Look at the entire season last year and look at the improvement, we have invested nothing this year when all others have.

ABBA

Any B****r Bar Allardyce?

Not quite but near enough. I haven't quite reached that point yet as I'm not a fan of getting rid of managers just because a few results don't go their way but the feeling that this is as good as it gets under this manager is growing.

How wrong you are. This season it's ugly,awful, boring,shameful,embarrassing and completely ineffective.

If Sam was to go tomorrow........I'd consider:

1. Michael Laudrup

2. An Alan Shearer/Steve Clarke combo

3. Paul Lambert

OK, a crap list, but I can't think of anyone else other than failures like Coleman, Strachan etc.

that was my point to those who keep moaning about Big Sam tactis and team selections. i can't think of anybody better than big sam for rovers at this current time. who's better than him at keeping us up on a shoe string books!

Archived