BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who do you want as manager

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're not all posh public school nobs like you.............

Jesus Christ you're an idiot aren't you tashor? You must be pretty dense if you consider the ability to differentiate between the words 'as' and 'has' as being so advanced that you'd have to go to Public School to gain such an education.

You're assumption couldn't be more wrong either, but do keep trying.

Put him on ignore, Chaddy.

Well you obviously haven't, have you Bry?

Jesus Christ you're an idiot aren't you tashor? You must be pretty dense if you consider the ability to differentiate between the words 'as' and 'has' as being so advanced that you'd have to go to Public School to gain such an education.

You're assumption couldn't be more wrong either, but do keep trying.

Well you obviously haven't, have you Bry?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks....................

I would add Gus Poyets name to the list if we are needing a new manager.

He is doing an amazing job down at Brighton, they are playing slick footbal and some fans say

Poyet has them playing some of the best football they have ever seen down there.

The sarcasm doesn't work when you wanted Ince to stay as much as JW did.

I don't remember that!? say it aint so, Hughesy son!

Not true - his final nail for me was Wigan away...which im sure most realistic fans also jumped at, I dont do knee-jerk after 1 defeat bottomman.

When I saw this I thought how stupid but I've now decided that this is a good thread. It illustrates just how stupid some posters are. Bit like seperating the wheat from the chaff without inputting any effort. :tu:

I have no idea how anybody can be pro Allardyce. An awful awful man and an awful awful football ethos.

If that belief makes me part of the chaff then so be it.

Has he ever admitted to doing anything negative? He's trying to create some kind of cult of personality, but it isn't working on those with footballing brains. I believe somebody else can keep us in the league. Whether there is any way of ousting him from his position without health reasons playing a part is another matter. Whether we have the funds to bring anyone in is another matter, but I think it's fair to say that he is not a popular man and this is down to himself. I for one am ready for football to return to Blackburn Rovers.

under the current situation the club finds itself there is little point in replacing the manager. If the situation changes (takeover) then this becomes a worthy topic.

For now I say keep Sam but that could possibly change depending on events (both on and off the pitch) over the next few weeks.

Can someone please tell me if I am dreaming? We have a manager who at the moment isnt in any danger of losing his job, is it a mods day off?

Obviously its not a mods day off otherwise I wouldn't have had to remove your post in the Liverpool thread asking for an illegal link to watch the match!!!

Might be worth making sure your own posts aren't against the posting guidelines before commenting on someone elses.

I'm very disappointed this thread has been opened.

It was a poor performance at Liverpool to be sure and Rovers the usual Aunt Sallies duly handed Liverpool the win they desperately needed.

The club is clearly struggling and the lack of investment in players is starting to show with other clubs of similar size having strengthened during the summer.

However I do not think we will be relegated as long as Sam Allardyce stays in charge. To change manager now would be a disastrous course of action and not worthy of discussion.

Two years ago it was clear that the club was in freefall under Ince and he had to be removed, but that is not the case now.

One would think so,but work permits are a pain in the ass in your country.

For some people yes, for others no, I wonder why that is??

As for the Home Office, our cricket club was once refused a work permit for an Aussie fast bowler, the Home office asked why we couldnt employ a european, we replied if they could find a German fast bowler of similar ability we would take him, never got a reply!!

I have no idea how anybody can be pro Allardyce. An awful awful man and an awful awful football ethos.

If that belief makes me part of the chaff then so be it.

Has he ever admitted to doing anything negative? He's trying to create some kind of cult of personality, but it isn't working on those with footballing brains. I believe somebody else can keep us in the league. Whether there is any way of ousting him from his position without health reasons playing a part is another matter. Whether we have the funds to bring anyone in is another matter, but I think it's fair to say that he is not a popular man and this is down to himself. I for one am ready for football to return to Blackburn Rovers.

Wrong! It's not another matter, it's the same issue. Proceed along that line of reasoning please dubdubdub.....

For some people yes, for others no, I wonder why that is??

As for the Home Office, our cricket club was once refused a work permit for an Aussie fast bowler, the Home office asked why we couldnt employ a european, we replied if they could find a German fast bowler of similar ability we would take him, never got a reply!!

I'll wager that the person in the Home Office was a Mrs or more likely a Ms. :closedeyes:

Wrong! It's not another matter, it's the same issue. Proceed along that line of reasoning please dubdubdub.....

I'll wager that the person in the Home Office was a Mrs or more likely a Ms. :closedeyes:

Slur on women there. There are plenty of men too who'd ask the same dumb question and plenty of women, myself included, who wouldn't. The constant sly digs at any perceived soft target are what make your posts increasingly unreadable. I used to think you were intolerant but at a level I could ignore but now ......

Slur on women there. There are plenty of men too who'd ask the same dumb question and plenty of women, myself included, who wouldn't. The constant sly digs at any perceived soft target are what make your posts increasingly unreadable. I used to think you were intolerant but at a level I could ignore but now ......

Aw come on gumboots. I waS only joshing.... I like women really .... particularly having an occasional 'dig at a soft target'. ;)

I'm very disappointed this thread has been opened.

It was a poor performance at Liverpool to be sure and Rovers the usual Aunt Sallies duly handed Liverpool the win they desperately needed.

The club is clearly struggling and the lack of investment in players is starting to show with other clubs of similar size having strengthened during the summer.

However I do not think we will be relegated as long as Sam Allardyce stays in charge. To change manager now would be a disastrous course of action and not worthy of discussion.

Two years ago it was clear that the club was in freefall under Ince and he had to be removed, but that is not the case now.

I am more disappointed with the management of our football club.

As for the club being in freefall, this was entirely down to the management as far as I am concerned. Allardyce inherited Hughes team, swapping Friedel, Warnock, Bentley and Santa Cruz for Robinson (didn't even have to sign him himself), a more mature Olsson and a Givet, Diouf and Kalinic. The only man really missing is Tugay. These changes have not made us inept at playing football. Allardcye has.

The current calibre of players at Rovers is higher than people are led to believe. Think logically instead of believing the Allardyce cult of personality. Our failings now are born out of Alladyce's tactics, not the quality of our players. If they were allowed to play football, combined with the strength many have, we would be able to finish 15th comfortably, and possibly push for 10th at a stretch. I would rather watch football in 15th position, than what we are currently watching. Bring on the takeover.

I am more disappointed with the management of our football club.

As for the club being in freefall, this was entirely down to the management as far as I am concerned. Allardyce inherited Hughes team, swapping Friedel, Warnock, Bentley and Santa Cruz for Robinson (didn't even have to sign him himself), a more mature Olsson and a Givet, Diouf and Kalinic. The only man really missing is Tugay. These changes have not made us inept at playing football. Allardcye has.

The current calibre of players at Rovers is higher than people are led to believe. Think logically instead of believing the Allardyce cult of personality. Our failings now are born out of Alladyce's tactics, not the quality of our players. If they were allowed to play football, combined with the strength many have, we would be able to finish 15th comfortably, and possibly push for 10th at a stretch. I would rather watch football in 15th position, than what we are currently watching. Bring on the takeover.

Not fogetting Roberts replaced by Benjani and Derbyshire and Mccarthy replaced by no one (or two right backs if you like).

Not fogetting Roberts replaced by Benjani and Derbyshire and Mccarthy replaced by no one (or two right backs if you like).

Roberts is down to Allardyce, he is still at the club.

Derbyshire offered us little and we have mini Diouf and Hoilett. Would you rather have Benni McCarthy at the club or the money to pay our huge wages, which have to be paid somehow?

Archived