BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Chelsea

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Rovers play with pride and passion.

I hope Chelsea don't play like PSV Eindhoven whilst we play like Feynoord.

I know they will win. I just hope they don't inflict our heaviest ever home defeat.

Strange. Under Mark Hughes and Souness I had plenty of optimism but Big Sam has, at last, knocked all that out of me. :(

I hope Rovers play with pride and passion.

I hope Chelsea don't play like PSV Eindhoven whilst we play like Feynoord.

I know they will win. I just hope they don't inflict our heaviest ever home defeat.

Strange. Under Mark Hughes and Souness I had plenty of optimism but Big Sam has, at last, knocked all that out of me. :(

I don't know why Bazza. Last season none of the top clubs won at Ewood, did they?

It will be a massive anti-climax if we get slaughtered tomorrow. Ditto if we lose 2-1 but play like last week.

We will probably be in a relegation spot after the weekend and I don't think we were ever in the bottom three throughout the whole of last season. The Wigan game is looming as absolutely huge.

Its a marathon not a sprint i know but it really is hard to find 3 worse sides than us at this time.

The odds on the first goalscorer market just about sum up our chances in this game. I count nine Chelsea players that are shorter odds to score first (one of which I haven't even heard of) infact No Goalscorer is around the same price as our most likely first goalscorer in Kalinic at 11/1. It would be one of the greatest shocks of all time if we managed to pick up a result here, Chelsea can win games effortless even when not in top game and our attacking options don't strike me with confidence. Best we can hope for is a 0-0 in my mind at least, head says Chelsea 2-0 or 3-0.

With the best will in the world, I can't see us getting better than a 0-0 draw on Saturday.

And that will probably require a 10-0-0 formation on our part. Okay then; 4-6-0.

And don't forget, even a 0-0 scoreline will almost certainly be enough to see us swapping places with Liverpool. :angry2: Which means that no fewer than 6 points from the following two games will do.

There will be plenty of people present from the VH group & Kentaro...4 cars picking them up (3 S Class Mercs & 1 Rolls Royce) from the airport before the game, and dropping them straight back after to get on their private jet!

What colour will the cars be H?

Archived