BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Ince

Yes and Chris Coleman I believe.

By the way has anyone seen Steve Kean's name on a list yet?

I posted one way back declaring Kean's Uefa qualifications.

Which was ignored over and over again until someone acknowledged it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What official list would that be?

I think what Kelbo is infering is that most professions have their memberships openly listed eg medics, solicitors, accountants.

Not sure that this exists for UEFA Pro Licences but certainly should.

As far as I'm aware, we've seen no such list with Kean's name on.

I think what Kelbo is infering is that most professions have their memberships openly listed eg medics, solicitors, accountants.

Well, I think the Irish FA would have done their homework.

I guess Eric Black doesn't have an Uefa Pro License either.

One more for the conspiracists!

Ince has yet to spend more than one year as manager of a club, despite two previous stints at MK Dons, a spell at Macclesfield and a period at Premier League outfit Blackburn.

Clearly not been given enough time in any of them jobs...

:wacko:

Google FA Pro License holders and follow the links, it covers Europe as well!

Here's the link to the "hint" that Kean got it in Scotland in 2001. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4156/is_20001105/ai_n13953165/

Specifically the 2000 article states:

"Included among those likely to receive the pro licence when the next batch are awarded is Stephen Kean, whose career path has been as unusual as McLaren's.

A one-time player at Celtic who became groundsman at Reading, he was then elevated by Tommy Burns to become a coach at the Berkshire club, which later made him director of its youth academy. This summer he was headhunted by Jean Tigana to fill the same role for ambitious Fulham."

A hundred and one people drop off those courses for whatever reason. I highly doubt Kean doesn't have his Pro, as we would surely have read about it, but it would be nice to see his name on a list. But I'm not 100% the Scottish FA publish their list, perhaps someone should call them, pretend he's applied for a job and your checking his qualifications out.

PS I don't want Ince in charge of Dorchester, I like them.

Brilliant find, let the ******** have it. I wish I was on twitter, I'd love to give that hand wringing *****ole Holt a volley.

Which of course gives you YET ANOTHER reason to run the guy down. Your cover has been blown Agent Dingle...Now naff off! :wstu:

If anyone wants to post it on my Twitter and check My tweets feel free to add it ..on my phone so can't do it til 6ish.

Brilliant find, let the ******** have it. I wish I was on twitter, I'd love to give that hand wringing *****ole Holt a volley.

He's ignored me ...Darren Lewis hasn't .

Deryck. Will you please, just for once get off the bloody fence and say what you mean! :tu::lol:

Archived