BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Ince

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The character assassination attempt by the pro Kean/Venky blind brigade didn't fool me

lol. Irony.

Talk about 'character assassinations' when Miseryman has used every possible stick to beat the manager with - to the point of questioning his own qualifications?

• 2 months later...

Interesting to see what happens to both Villa and Brum. Villa should be a massive club but there is certainly something going on. First MoN leaves due to Villa wanting to reduce the wage bill and him wanting to win something. They then get Gérard Houllier, if we are honest left Liverpool in a terrible state. Now they have take McLeish who can not exactly be describe as successful. If I was a Villa fan I would be very worried about what happens this season.

Dont clubs do due diligence on managers these days?

Is Steve McManaman still an adviser at Birmingham?

Being relatively young, Ince could still improve as a manager however surely they could attract better.

Don’t clubs do due diligence on manager’s these days?

Is Steve McManaman still an adviser at Birmingham?

Being relatively young, Ince could still improve as a manager however surely they could attract better.

they are facing financial meltdown as it is.. and incey wincey could finish them off! haha yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

mcmanaman is still advising them too. staggering.. the way he conducted himself as a player (apart from when he was at real) leaves me highly suspicious of that fellow. its no coincidence ince's name is linked, mc played with him at LFC, but if they are listening to old silver and brown tongue.. god help them! shame! :lol:

As well as it being hilarious, surely there could be a very real benefit to us if Ince takes over at Birmingham.

They've lost central midfielders already this summer. Surely Ince would try to take Andrews with him if he took over?

Archived