BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kentaro

philipl

They are only one of several advisers. And most definitely cannot have any influence on the core management of the club

Who are the others?

I am sure they were not present with them, in person, at previous matches...

Plus, separately, why no comment on them yet - the fact they have attended matches together suggests they are must be pretty "close".

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't follow this thread. As I understand it Kentaro are going to be VH's football advisers? People have said "What do businessmen from India know about football and the Premier League?"

Doesn't Kentaro have a vast football involvement so don't they fill a gap as it were?

Additionally, if they have a lot of players on their books, they can favour us with them, isn't that to our advantage? I understand the fear that, if in a position of power, they could benefit financially from foisting on us players we didn't want but that fear seems to have been dealt with in recent posts from Philip L.

So what's the issue? Seriously.

For some reason, I cannot find Blackburn's figures on that link, but another forum lists us as spending £1.6 mil on agent's fees.

For who? Who've we bought to have spent that much on agents fees?

Don't know about that link but the numbers are on the official site Rovers' payments to agents 2009 - 10 . Yep, £1.6 million. I'm no authority on this but I'd guess you have to pay an agent when their clients are involved in contract negotiations, not just when they move clubs, and maybe even a small 'retainer'. I suppose it depends what's written in a contract.

City are as bent as they come… :blink: ...the agent may not be getting fees through the books, but im sure they get some very nice presents from the arabs…whether it be a new home in Abu Dhabi or some expensive jewellery or cars....or some cash in some unknown bank account somewhere.

Do you honestly believe they have cut agent fees by £7m when they are signing people like £200k a week Toure? Silva? Bad boy Balotelli etc??

Hughsey, I've removed your post 'cos you may believe Man City and agents are bent, but accusations like the ones you made are pretty big to start with "I'm sure". Feel free to repost it worded different so you're not openly calling Man City and agents crooks unless you can prove it (the words "I believe" and "allegedly" work wonders ;) )

Hughsey, I've removed your post 'cos you may believe Man City and agents are bent, but accusations like the ones you made are pretty big to start with "I'm sure". Feel free to repost it worded different so you're not openly calling Man City and agents crooks unless you can prove it (the words "I believe" and "allegedly" work wonders ;) )

..reminds me of an old joke...

employee to boss: 'If I call you a c*@t will I get in trouble?'

Boss: '...well, yeah'

Employee: 'What if I think you're a c*@t?'

Boss: 'I suppose you can think what you want'

Employee: 'Okay, I think you're a c*@t'

Archived