SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kentaro

philipl

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you summarise it Philip?

It's going to be tonight until I have chance to read my copy.

In the dawn of a new era thread.

Top and bottom is that Steve Kean has been turned by someone and is going to be caretaking through Januarv whilst Jerome Anderson clears every dud on his register onto the Rovers payroll.

i have an idea of what our beloved BRFCs would turn out to be.......

1) a middle club meant to blood unproven players from kentaro - and when it becomes a suscess..... off the player goes to another major club like man u, chelsea etc.. =PROFIT

2) a club to accept rejects and with hope to rediscover their form so as to re market them again = Potential PROFIT

3) venky would probably take an undertable cut of money from kentaro with any sucessful player sold = More PROFIT

4) to conclude Venky bought the Club ( acting just like a registered company ) and leasing it to Kentaro to make money to pay for the rent of the registered company ( wow! it seems to be a perfect business plan! and whatever position being achieved in the league table is just an extra bonus- which would bascially generate more money more publicity for the company)= TOTAL PROFIT

Its time to face the fact....... our club is finished! the new owners have ZERO interest in running a football club! they are only interested in running a money printing machine!

Say farewell to our academy, say farewell to williams, say farewell to the system we were all once proud of, and lastly say farewell to football..

i have an idea of what our beloved BRFCs would turn out to be.......

1) a middle club meant to blood unproven players from kentaro - and when it becomes a suscess..... off the player goes to another major club like man u, chelsea etc.. =PROFIT

2) a club to accept rejects and with hope to rediscover their form so as to re market them again = Potential PROFIT

3) venky would probably take an undertable cut of money from kentaro with any sucessful player sold = More PROFIT

4) to conclude Venky bought the Club ( acting just like a registered company ) and leasing it to Kentaro to make money to pay for the rent of the registered company ( wow! it seems to be a perfect business plan! and whatever position being achieved in the league table is just an extra bonus- which would bascially generate more money more publicity for the company)= TOTAL PROFIT

Its time to face the fact....... our club is finished! the new owners have ZERO interest in running a football club! they are only interested in running a money printing machine!

Say farewell to our academy, say farewell to williams, say farewell to the system we were all once proud of, and lastly say farewell to football..

I think you are being unduly optimistic...

In the dawn of a new era thread.

Top and bottom is that Steve Kean has been turned by someone and is going to be caretaking through Januarv whilst Jerome Anderson clears every dud on his register onto the Rovers payroll.

That is your interpretation on things. At them moment none of us know the full extent of the plans - we may all be surprised. To be honest, I am trying to put a positive spin on things. The situation at the moment stinks - but it is often said no pain, no gain.

At the end of the day I support Rovers - that will always be the case. The politics behind the club, we cannot influence any of it. If we stop going to matches, we damage the club. If we stop supporting the team, we damage the club. None of us want that.

It looks like we are in for a bit of a rollacoaster ride at the moment. The only part we can play is support the team and as things stand at the moment, Steve Kean as well.

Hopefully Geovanni and Boyd are still on the hit-list for January - two players who would add tremendous value to the squad.

Really? The fact that both were available on a free in the summer and no PL club fancied them says a lot.

Geovanni is a MOTD player; he'll produce a few genius moments per season but is anonymous the rest of the time.

Boyd hasn't shown he's good enough for the Championship yet.

Really? The fact that both were available on a free in the summer and no PL club fancied them says a lot.

Geovanni is a MOTD player; he'll produce a few genius moments per season but is anonymous the rest of the time.

Boyd hasn't shown he's good enough for the Championship yet.

think your missing the sarcastic 'add value', don't think anyone can seriously want those 2 in the championship let alone the pl.....i know sod all about cricket but if i bought a shoddy lower table cricket club in india i think an hour on internet would tell me what players would likely make me a top 4 club and it would'nt be the cricketing equivilents of these 2 lazy mugs.....our new owners seriously can't be this stupid and make top 5 claims, we either are not getting the whole story and there are 10's of millions to spend or they really are frighteningly'mike ashley stupid'.

I was going to post I could outsprint Boyd but then I thought people will have seen him playing for Boro and missed the irony.

if we are basically run by 1 agency how likely is it we sign anyone at all not represented by that agency? Serious question, if an agents cut on a certain transfer is say 200k then kentaro/sem will not be wanting that going to anyone but themselves.... How much would another agent not want his client at a club run by a competitor who has every oppurtunity to steal they're client?

Can't see this running smoothly at all too many conflicts added to the fact that pr wise the actual owners seem gormless(most apt word I can think of right now)

Archived