BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Hoilett been in the game at all yet? Doesn't sound like we've been an attacking force at all.

I think our guard is down today after a couple of good wins the pressure is off.

EH Diouf about to get on

Good, we need a bit of composure and ball retention higher up the pitch.

Looks like Emerton will go backwards, I thought Salgado was having a decent game myself.

Edit: No, I was wrong. Looks like 4-2-3-1 again, with Chimbonda right back.

Hoilett been in the game at all yet? Doesn't sound like we've been an attacking force at all.

I think our guard is down today after a couple of good wins the pressure is off.

Hoilett's looked quite good so far, although occasionally reluctant to give the pass when required.

Salgado was terrible. He was sticking tight to Bale, which puts him out of the game, but leaves us horribly exposed to other players breaking into space down the left, you just can't do that against a team with quality in numbers.

Hoilett has looked good and has shown a good ability to beat his man and get involved at the back as well.

Absolutely brilliant play from Kalinic, so unlucky.

Formation now I think is...

.................... Robbo

Chimbonda Nelsen Samba Givet

......... Jones .... Pedersen

.. Emerton ... Diouf ..... Hoilett

.................. Kalinic

Nice to see Diouf playing in the middle.

Archived